typo ink's groups.
|This user is not a member of any groups.|
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by typo ink
- The Democratic ground game in Colorado has not only kicked into high gear, it's kicked into overdrive! The Colorado Republicans came out of the gate running like a horde of Central American ISIL ...44 comments 67 Recs
- Mizzou Defensive End and NFL Draft prospect Michael Sam has ...94 comments 109 Recs
- QOTD: NOM chairman suggests Chief Justice Roberts' choice to adopt kids is "second best" option+moreNot the best dad, according to NOM Quote of the day, from the Associated Press :"You're looking at what is the best course societywide to get you the ...80 comments 77 Recs
- Just caught this: GOP controlled Virginia Board Of Elections refuses to prosecute GOP voter fraud A GOP operative was observed by multiple witnesses to have discarded completed voter registration ...155 comments 536 Recs
- Winner. CBS snap poll of undecided voters, MoE 4% Obama 37 ...422 comments 79 Recs
- With about three weeks until election day, and 43 polls in the hopper from this weekend and Monday, we can draw a few very tenuous conclusions about the state of play in the 2012 election cycle: ...365 comments 56 Recs
- That's slightly better than their last poll before the presidential debate, which was 49-47. It's 50-43 in favor of Obama among registered voters, and 51-46 in favor of Obama among likely voters in ...410 comments 203 Recs
- Really liked this new ad released this morning and wanted to share it with everyone.108 comments 253 Recs
- Analysis of 25 post-debate polls shows Obama leads electoral college (Updated with good new PA poll)Looking only at presidential polling conducted entirely after October 3, here is a quick chart showing the ten swing states that remain within 5.0% or less: Two notes on this chart: With the ...55 comments 58 Recs
- Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted Jon Husted is determined to go down to the wire fighting to make it harder for some Ohioans to vote. The Ohio Secretary of ...35 comments 39 Recs
typo ink's Tags
- No current results.
typo ink's Blogroll
- No current results.