A square peg in a round hole... Or maybe a round peg in a square hole. Not sure which sometimes. Having grown up in a red state, never felt like I belonged. Sometimes I feel like the only one who didn't drink the Kool Ade.
Diaries published: 1 (131 days since last diary on Tue Jan 13, 2015 at 11:45 AM PST)
Comments posted: 31 (38 days since last comment on Wed Apr 15, 2015 at 05:20 PM PDT)
Diary frequency: seldom
Comment frequency: often
Total Recommends: 1
Total Comment Ratings: 0
Most Recommended Diary: ACA... ACA... whofor art thou???, 17 comments, 1 recommends
People Following Hholly: 0
Hholly's Most Frequent Tags:
Hholly's Most Recent Diaries:
Recommended by Hholly
- In six years of professional "No-ing," the GOP has accomplished very little. They've shut down the government, accused the president of trying to destroy the country, cooked up every sort of ...292 comments 573 Recs
- I recently came out of a Harris Teeters in Raleigh, NC, and was putting my groceries in the car, when I noticed a note attached to the passenger side windshield. I figured someone must be ...322 comments 372 Recs
- We had visitors in from the Midwest (Kansas City) this weekend, folks we hadn't seen in many years. This was their first trip to New York and they wanted to do touristy things, which was fine. Now ...356 comments 455 Recs
- Video of Lavall Hall, schizophrenic, outside in his underwear with a broom, killed by Florida policeThis past February we reported on the police killing of Lavall Hall , who had been diagnosed with schizophrenia. He was unarmed, in his underwear, ...45 comments 66 Recs
- 1903 Kayleb Moon-Robinson is autistic. This school year is sixth grade for him—at Linkhorne Middle School in Lynchburg, Virginia. In the fall, when Kayleb was still 11 years old,167 comments 203 Recs
- New York Times contributing op-ed writer Thomas B. Edsall wrote an incredulous article titled " Has Obamacare Turned Voters Against Sharing the Wealth? " that is ...52 comments 62 Recs
- 1. You want to finance the wealthy? You think the banking bailout wasn't enough for the elite? They need tax breaks to invest more in the developing world so their companies become ...133 comments 365 Recs
- Note: This is a repost of a diary of mine from about a year and a half ago; I was inspired to repost it by Jed's current diary, Prospect of earning more than $250,000 terrifies business owner, ...124 comments 207 Recs
- Hello, I briefly visited the “We are the 53%” website, ...644 comments 1734 Recs
- First Lady Michelle Obama tours the Brown v. Board of Ed. NHS in Topeka, ...102 comments 113 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.