retiring fm US diplomatic service after 23 yrs--mostly in Asia. Mom of four; ex-teacher; alto choral singer; dog lover; born optimist led to despair by BushCo; Colbert-Stewart fan.
Comments posted: 16 (53 days since last comment on Fri Apr 10, 2015 at 11:41 AM PDT)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: seldom
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 0
People Following exdiplopat: 0
exdiplopat's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by exdiplopat
- There's an outside chance at real political change in Texas soon, not at the hands of the growing Latino population there. It could come from a much more powerful, and deep-pocketed source: ...77 comments 184 Recs
- The New York Times has an interesting news report out this evening recounting the large and enthusiastic crowds greeting Bernie Sanders in his first official campaign swing through Iowa: ...813 comments 379 Recs
- to think Bernie loses the general election. Comparing Bernie in 2016 to McGovern in 1972, saying Bernie loses like George did is a bit of a stretch. One should remember that the 1972 Democratic ...435 comments 196 Recs
- I've come to realize that the only reason I've ever opposed you as a presidential candidate was because I thought you were too old to be President, and I wanted someone younger because they would be ...53 comments 30 Recs
- Bernie Sanders is "wacko", "crazy", "not to be taken seriously", and "He's a protest candidate. That's all" . At least if you listen to the mainstream news media. For some reason a large ...403 comments 360 Recs
- The article "Man and Woman" was written by Bernie Sanders 30 years ago. It speaks of sexual fantasies of men and women, the history of relationships of men and women from the dawn of time and how ...3 comments 7 Recs
- The son of friends of my mother was six years old when I first baby sat for them. He could not sit up or control the movements of his head. He never would. He would never crawl, stand, walk, ...293 comments 305 Recs
- Sen. Bernie Sanders (D-VT) It's kind of hilarious watching the ...283 comments 210 Recs
- There's too much heat in the oceans. Way too much heat. Hot water has surged across the equator in the Pacific and a deep pool of very hot water is building off of Mexico's west coast. Tropical ...177 comments 398 Recs
- House Speaker John Boehner may think it's "stupid" to suggest that the recent fatal Amtrak crash had anything to do with lack of funding, but the evidence ...144 comments 161 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.