I'm a post-doc at the DZNE in Bonn, Germany, working in Alzheimer's, autism-like disorders, and epigenetics.
Home Page: http://www.dpryan.com
Comments posted: 445 (113 days since last comment on Fri Feb 06, 2015 at 03:02 PM PST)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: frequent
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 893
People Following dpryan: 0
dpryan's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by dpryan
- Here are some "known knowns" about Russians and Ukraine. Russian troops are in Ukraine. Russian troops have died in Ukraine. Russian mothers can't get answers about where their sons are. Add ...2 comments 10 Recs
- Because I give full-throated support to the development, manufacturing and use of vaccines, one might think I was some sort of promoter of the pharmaceutical industry. In fact, I care about ...37 comments 52 Recs
- Now Michele Bachmann has more than just Rick Perry's attacks her bizarre claims about the H.P.V. vaccine to worry about.7 comments 6 Recs
- As Rick Perry has started his campaign, the many dramas of his tenure as governor in my state have been replayed in my mind. In fact, my father and I have been saying things to each other like: "I ...186 comments 69 Recs
- I am constantly surprised on an emotional level when some folks dont make a scientific connection that I feel innately. Intellectually I understand thats just because I am a little anal like that, ...58 comments 32 Recs
- I hope you all don't mind a cut-and-run sort of diary, but this just "Confirms" that the TSA's security theater isn't doing a damn thing to make us safer:30 comments 28 Recs
- The practice of good science requires an open mind. Experiments and studies preformed may confirm what one suspects, or they may completely discredit an hypothesis. Further for any new theory to be ...430 comments 250 Recs
- The day before the new Arizona law was signed by Governor Brewer, a truck driver was arrested at a weight station for not having a birth certificate. Having been a truck driver, I am totally ...545 comments 664 Recs
- ...all people who SUPPORT PRESIDENT OBAMA because their support means they clearly do not want gay people to have the right to marry or serve openly in the military! Nor do they ...745 comments 633 Recs
- Yesterday Joe Lieberman drew his own line in the sand on healthcare--it's my way or the highway. Joe Lieberman plans on killing ...720 comments 683 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.