Life-long treehugger, with a knack for things technical.
Comments posted: 279 (2131 days since last comment on Wed Jul 22, 2009 at 09:46 AM PDT)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: frequent
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 1793
People Following Econaut: 0
Econaut's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by Econaut
- Belgian and Dutch investors join EIB and banks in Belwind rescue (24 Jul 2009) Banks have ...175 comments 556 Recs
- Did you notice that a prominent Republican came out in support of a public insurance plan over the weekend? I didn't either, until just recently. I spotted the news in an update ...255 comments 576 Recs
- David Waldman's very thoughtful essay, "Behind the White Folks Who Built this Country,"50 comments 9 Recs
- Tomorrow will be the 40th anniversary of the Apollo 11 moon landing. I was six years old at the time, and our whole family watched on our B&W console TV (color was another year off yet for us), ...53 comments 16 Recs
- Sixty years ago Chinese troops took control of the region formerly known as East Turkestan. They named it Xinjiang or "New Frontier".126 comments 34 Recs
- So you’re chugging along doing all the things you do as a responsible citizen, you work, and pay your bills and your taxes, you are there for your children, and fighting for your marriage, you ...687 comments 1280 Recs
- Dear Ms. Bullock, I have been a fan since Speed back in 1994 when I was barely 9. So it pains me to see one of my favorite actors make a movie that doesn’t paint a fair picture of U.S. ...49 comments 9 Recs
- Mr. Olbermann, can we talk a minute? Let the Dog start off by saying he is a huge fan of your show Countdown, he and Mrs. Dog have watched for years, all the way back to when you were counting the ...65 comments 31 Recs
- Most of you are familiar with the usual plot of most zombie movies. Everything is fine until one day when space dust, a new virus, or occult practices start causing the dead to re-animate and spur ...32 comments 40 Recs
- Sarah Palin and Thomas Van Flien are lizard people from the planet Tralfamador disguised as human beings, the Palin children were hatched in an incubator, Todd Palin is a ...347 comments 295 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.