Canadian, almost 50, lawyer, neophyte political junkie.
Comments posted: 44 (2416 days since last comment on Thu Oct 16, 2008 at 04:08 AM PDT)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: often
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 180
People Following Dorey: 0
Dorey's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by Dorey
- Yeah, that's right. What ever happened to Lunchbox Joe Biden. The last two months of the campaign saw nearly every news organization focus primarily on Palin. The VP debate, the rallies, the ...557 comments 1640 Recs
- Is there a 'Thank You America' website up anywhere so us members of the Rest of the World can leave our thanks / appreciation / love for Americans for finally kicking those Repub bums out? A load ...6 comments 10 Recs
- Hello, Kossacks! This is what history feels like, and I couldn't stay away from it. Certain events forced me into retirement as your friend and humble narrator, but the events of tonight have me ...590 comments 1148 Recs
- So what will you be doing tonight? Are you going to stay inside? Or are you going to take it outside for the world to see? For some inspiration, here is Martha and the ...22 comments 5 Recs
- They are my mother's family. They were held in bondage in Loudoun county. After emancipation they remained, to till the soil, to birth babies, to build walls and houses - many of which still stand ...320 comments 796 Recs
- ALL PROPS TO DANSAC OF COURSE By the way, thanks for all the rec's guys, its been a while since I had TU, like maybe 2007 ... you see, I've been a little too busy ...845 comments 352 Recs
- I began doing this in January every election day through the primaries and when it was done I couldn't wait for November 4th. We are here and it is time to share our tales of democracy with the ...1576 comments 768 Recs
- Sarah Palin has shown herself to be unfit to serve as Vice President more times than I can count -- for her lack of interest in foreign affairs, for her lack of knowledge of the Supreme Court, for ...90 comments 233 Recs
- This is short. I'm sorry. But CNN just reported breaking news that Obama's grandmother is seriously ill, and he is going to Hawaii. From what I gathered, he will be there for Thursday and Friday.674 comments 726 Recs
- I'm a middle-class white guy living in Jacksonville, Florida. I've got a wife and two kids. Because the kids had no school today, I took a vacation day from work, and took the kids downtown to ...417 comments 1591 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.