TN transplant living in Oly WA for 11 happy, albeit rain-soaked years now. I write humorous novels, not very successfully, but I love doing it.
Diaries published: 1 (170 days since last diary on Sun Dec 14, 2014 at 09:55 AM PST)
Comments posted: 6480 (0 days since last comment on Tue Jun 02, 2015 at 11:16 AM PDT)
Diary frequency: seldom
Comment frequency: frequent
Total Recommends: 583
Total Comment Ratings: 21249
Most Recommended Diary: They Booed Gabby Giffords, 332 comments, 605 recommends
People Following collardgreens: 12
collardgreens's Most Frequent Tags:
collardgreens's Most Recent Diaries:
Yesterday there was a "I will not comply" rally in Olympia, Washington, to protest the passage, by voters, of Initiative 594, which expands background checks on the sales of guns between private ...by collardgreens
332 comments on Sun Dec 14, 2014 at 09:55 AM PST with 605 Recommends
Recommended by collardgreens
- You are a strange, strange man. Republican contender Mike Huckabee has an odd internal belief system. Molesting your ...102 comments 51 Recs
- I am a mid forties white male living in the South. With my accent and business background, people assume I am a conservative. When they find out I am a democrat, many are surprised and often ask, ��97 comments 231 Recs
- Everything your party believes in Sucks. Rand Paul Matthews later said he appreciated Paul's "millennial" observation that current Republican Party "sucks." "No, no!" Paul said, smiling. "I said ...56 comments 68 Recs
- 201 comments 320 Recs
- Her name was Brandi Nicole Stanley. Please remember her. She lost her battle with cancer the evening of Memorial Day, last Monday. I was with her, holding her hand, as I had promised. Brandi,193 comments 517 Recs
- FOREWORD BY OTTERAY SCRIBE (her father): Her full name is Brandi Nicole Stanley. I am her father. Remember her, please. She never wrote a diary after registering, because she never thought ...123 comments 560 Recs
- For unknown thousands of years humans have lived in a world of language. It surrounds us and is a part of us. From time to time, there have been those who pondered the question: What is the origin ...39 comments 48 Recs
- Tanisha Anderson “They killed my sister,” Joell Anderson, Tanisha’s 40-year-old brother said as he fought back tears. “I watched it.” Suffering a mental health breakdown on the evening ...40 comments 63 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.