Female. European, living in the USA. Well traveled.
Comments posted: 282 (1289 days since last comment on Fri Nov 18, 2011 at 07:20 AM PST)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: frequent
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 885
People Following farbuska: 2
farbuska's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by farbuska
- The ad is brutally effective in fixing many of our misconceptions about the ...535 comments 235 Recs
- With police departments across this country violating the fundamental rights of Occupy Wall Street protesters and brutalizing peaceful activists, we ...450 comments 342 Recs
- Sen. Carl Levin (D-MI) on Senate floor explaining it was Obama who requested the provision for indefinite military detention of American citizens without charge or trial. Senator Diane Feinstein ...387 comments 269 Recs
- The following image, showing protesters recently arrested in both Oakland and Moscow, has come to visually represent a growing sense of unease concerning America's anti-democratic, totalitarian -...131 comments 319 Recs
- Senator Bernie Sanders introduced the Saving American Democracy Amendment to the Constitution today. Essentially,193 comments 481 Recs
- Erosion of democracy by any means possible has been a decades-old Republican goal - whether by voter suppression, stolen elections, judicial fiat for corporate rule, or distortion, distraction ...486 comments 266 Recs
- The last thing the world needs at a time like this is democracy. That is what got us into this mess in the first place. People wanting stuff, and voting for people who said they’d ...224 comments 360 Recs
- It's actually funny watching how insane this make the FOX Newslets. Here where Bill O'Reilly predicts "More People Will Die". Um, who exactly as a direct result of #Occupy has died so far? What ...157 comments 465 Recs
- Less like a noble sea captain, and more like the rat he is, Rupert Murdoch has just sold 3.6 million shares of his own criminal enterprise. That's nearly one third of his Class A holdings. The ...99 comments 189 Recs
- Newt Gingrich earned millions ...96 comments 38 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.