Independent; former Democrat.
Comments posted: 63 (2307 days since last comment on Fri Jan 30, 2009 at 04:13 PM PST)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: often
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 18
People Following bonnettedbeauti: 0
bonnettedbeauti's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by bonnettedbeauti
- The University of Massachusetts - Amherst is located in one of the bluest areas of one of the bluest states in the country. But that's not helping [Jason Vassellhttp://www.justiceforjason.org/]. ...378 comments 306 Recs
- Everybody is abuzz with respect to the transition. Names leak out here and there on who is getting appointments, and then in the crucible of the media and the blogosphere, those names are ...404 comments 1013 Recs
- If nothing else, Sarah Palin has a short memory. Literally days after branding Barack Obama a "socialist" who "pals around with terrorists,"34 comments 17 Recs
- I am working too hard. I have no time to write diaries. Yet between yesterday afternoon, when I'd finally read one hateful racist fingerpoint from a white gay person too many here and elsewhere on ...2004 comments 1013 Recs
- LMAO!!! The "Laugh Out Loud Segment" for most of the day was when President-elect Barack Obama called himself a "mutt" in his first press conference since -Tuesday- becoming the 44th President. ...622 comments 627 Recs
- This is going to be a relatively short diary...apologies in advance. But something is striking to me that seems to be getting miss in all the hoo-hah about Joe the Plumber. Sure, it's amusing that ...446 comments 1317 Recs
- Barack Obama and John McCain were both speakers at the Alfred E. Smith Memorial Foundation dinner tonight held at the NYC Waldorf Astoria. During his speech, Obama dropped a bomb about a ...521 comments 705 Recs
- This will be an emotional diary. It will take me some time to write, because I am crying as I write it. There will be no links or supporting data. No breaking news. I am hurting now, and I just ...663 comments 1366 Recs
- An official investigation has concluded that indeed, Joe Biden did illegally abuse his power as a United States Senator to have his brother's ex-wife fired from her position in the Justice Department.383 comments 845 Recs
- Senator Barack Obama has taken the high road and the public has noticed: An ABC poll shows dramatic change in the public's ...347 comments 721 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.