Filmmaker/musician/comedian.....and CANADIAN. Yes....that's right....I get free health care.
Comments posted: 23 (55 days since last comment on Wed Apr 01, 2015 at 02:30 PM PDT)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: seldom
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 0
People Following drnasrad: 0
drnasrad's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by drnasrad
- For most of his life, Jimmy Carter has been an advocate for human rights. In 1982, one year after leaving the Oval Office, the former US President and his wife Rosalynn Carter, founded ...603 comments 784 Recs
- The Curious Mental Glaucoma of Religious Adherents This universal scepticism being an absolute truth about human beings, it is sublimely arrogant of any human – including atheists – to assert ...7 comments 11 Recs
- Although I am not an Atheist, I appreciate Atheist humor, I mean as a theist if you cannot laugh at yourself what good are you? So I present some of, what I think, are the best stand-up Atheist ...30 comments 78 Recs
- The very thunderous and politically outspoken comedian, Lewis Black , lashed out at Rush Limbaugh yesterday for Limbaugh's recent comments about the ...259 comments 432 Recs
- There have been a lot of great comedy troupes across the history of time, with a lot of great bits. Tonight. I rank my top 5 and challenge you, the studio audience to come up with your own list. ...30 comments 7 Recs
- Since Bill Nye the Science Guy wants to debate Ken Ham--an incredibly naive and counterproductive idea, btw--I thought this would be a good time to review the legal history of creationism and ...36 comments 42 Recs
- ... and then they invented witches This series focuses on the region from where the roots of Western Judaic and Christian civilization of today are traced: the northeastern, eastern, and ...13 comments 27 Recs
- OleHippieDude, my hubby of 42 years this December, is a musician, a drummer, and has been since he was 10, so for 53 years he's played all sorts of music. We're pretty much still rockers, though. I ...483 comments 628 Recs
- Even a broken clock . . . This is the end of the Southern Strategy. Or at least, it should be. The reason Romney has a strong, 13-point edge among all white working class voters, ...142 comments 261 Recs
- I am posting this speech for my 84-year old father, who is not on Kos, but very much wants to participate in the progressive online community, if only he knew how to type and use a computer. He has ...52 comments 243 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.