Hi there! I am a lifelong Democrat living in central Florida.
Comments posted: 140 (2184 days since last comment on Tue Jun 09, 2009 at 10:39 AM PDT)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: often
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 605
People Following sunshineflorida: 0
sunshineflorida's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by sunshineflorida
- Monday, September 7, 2009 “But at the end of the day, the circumstances of your life – what you look like, where you come from, how much money you have, what you’ve got ...249 comments 479 Recs
- Today, my husband and I are celebrating our one-week wedding anniversary but I am not happy. I am not unhappy with our marriage. I am unhappy because people whom I love and call my friends and ...286 comments 599 Recs
- Cross-posted at Facing South Voting rights advocates are outraged after a Republican-dominated committee in the Florida House passed sweeping ...189 comments 467 Recs
- As BarbinMD wrote about earlier today , the National Organization for Marriage (how's that for an ...139 comments 238 Recs
- I took my 8 y/o daughter recently to visit the grave of my grandmother and grandfather. They're buried in a little ...242 comments 594 Recs
- I'm a college teacher some of the time, and I have to say that what I've just witnessed was a demonstration of masterly teaching practice. Our broadcast media has been operating under the ...498 comments 1007 Recs
- The reason I wanted to get into Natasha's case some more, is because I found a dangerous mis-conception in the comment of a ski-patroller in another diary about Natasha's accident. ...421 comments 378 Recs
- This is Dan. (Military Times photo) As you can see from the photo, Dan ...362 comments 458 Recs
- I have a morbid fascination with the “Ex-Gay” industry. It’s amazing to me that they can still get people to fork over money for their services, when their track record is worse ...240 comments 243 Recs
- The following is difficult to share, as I still have some "pride" intact. But I am writing this to let you know how quickly poverty can strike. Five years ago I was diagnosed with an autoimmune ...416 comments 679 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.