College professor - teach social and economic and political theory from a social work perspective.
Comments posted: 9 (1148 days since last comment on Mon Apr 02, 2012 at 12:26 AM PDT)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: seldom
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 11
People Following EmaJane: 0
EmaJane's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by EmaJane
- Dear Mr. President, I owe you an apology, and I sincerely hope that after reading this letter (if it somehow makes its way to you), you will find it in your heart to forgive me. During the 2008 ...427 comments 591 Recs
- 30 comments 8 Recs
- I live on Maui. We get a lot of part time residents that own vacation homes or condos. I've made friends with a few and can set my watch by their consistency in returning every year. One is Jane.250 comments 472 Recs
- As I write this, it is January 2nd, 2012. Two thousand and fucking twelve. Iowa Caucuses this week. It's starting to get really...real. And yet I look over at the rec list, and here we go again...670 comments 628 Recs
- It was a mostly white world. In 1950, the census counted about 900 black residents out of a population of about 13,000 in Haskell County, numbers that have declined steadily. Most blacks ...229 comments 239 Recs
- Gradually the exploits of Detective Inspector Anthony (Tony Baloney) Bologna have eeked their way even into the mainstream media. It has become well known that he engages, in violation of policy, ...422 comments 415 Recs
- My parents had been married for 55 years when on May 4, 1999 my Dad was out planting a bush in the yard and he suddenly keeled over. He was dead before he hit the ground of a massive heart attack. ...61 comments 296 Recs
- I think if you step back for a moment like I like to do, and look at the big picture of how AmeciKKKa screwed itself, its pretty shameful. Here we are complete failure and political catastrophe and ...52 comments 4 Recs
- You saved my friend's son's life by bringing him home from Iraq in your first year in office after he'd been re-uped three times by your incompetent, lying Republican predecessor. You saved my ...792 comments 394 Recs
- We need infrastructure jobs. FDR did this after the depression by starting the Works Progress Administration (WPA). Under this, thousands of bridges, dams, parks and other public works were built ...26 comments 15 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.