Born with a brain. I educated it and I use it. So now I'm dangerous.
Comments posted: 337 (181 days since last comment on Sun Nov 23, 2014 at 01:24 AM PST)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: frequent
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 69
People Following MNsmartgirl: 1
MNsmartgirl's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by MNsmartgirl
- Minnesota Orchestra Musicians Yes. The musicians of the ...17 comments 13 Recs
- With the lockout of the Minnesota Orchestra musicians approaching the one year mark , and with Music Director Osmo Vänskä threatening to resign if the lockout is not ...42 comments 84 Recs
- Unfortunately it has taken me a month to get the second half of this diary published, but a lot of time is required for compiling all this data. This is the second part to the highly popular ...22 comments 11 Recs
- The Monroe (La.) Daily News Star has in recent weeks been putting the screws to Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal and his plan to give public tax dollars to private schools. Jindal's voucher scheme, ...49 comments 222 Recs
- I was going to post this on facebook; however, the more I thought about it, I felt that this would be a more appropriate forum...one reason a lot of my relatives did not know what my parents were ...89 comments 211 Recs
- Conservatives, personally offended that the President keeps trying to divide us with his blackness. Some conservatives have a message for President Obama after he got personal Friday while ...145 comments 402 Recs
- The Affordable Care Act (ACA or "Obamacare") ended the insurance industry’s cynical practice of denying coverage to people with pre-existing medical conditions. As soon as that provision of the ...107 comments 403 Recs
- This entire story is indeed tragic, a law-abiding young man gunned down while walking home from a neighborhood store-- a militant vigilante keen on tracking the activities of others whilst ignoring ...83 comments 220 Recs
- Macon Branch, Brooklyn Public Library, Bed-...208 comments 180 Recs
- Life In the Age of Scott Walker: "You *Are* Being Harassed, And Pretty Soon You're Gonna Be Killed!"I just got off the phone with Robert "Fighting Bob" Bergman, an Oshkosh man who was threatened while out collecting recall Walker signatures. Bob had set up in an empty school ...364 comments 634 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.