fortysomething white, Libertarian Democrat union worker. Back in Philly since 2006 after 12 years in SoCal.
Diaries published: 2 (3133 days since last diary on Sun Oct 29, 2006 at 02:55 AM PST)
Comments posted: 792 (118 days since last comment on Fri Jan 30, 2015 at 06:12 AM PST)
Diary frequency: seldom
Comment frequency: frequent
Total Recommends: 17
Total Comment Ratings: 2614
Most Recommended Diary: Republicans Soft On Crime (A First Diary), 28 comments, 11 recommends
People Following jerseycorn: 1
jerseycorn's Most Recent Diaries:
Recommended by jerseycorn
- kos, in your piece from The Hill declaring Clinton a "true liberal," and in your own front page post essentially making the same case, The optimist's case for Hillary Clinton , you spoke not one ...711 comments 284 Recs
- I haven't been blogging for a bit. I've been busy reading and researching. But given the discussions of late, I thought I would share a bit of truth about ourselves that needs to be exposed and ...320 comments 434 Recs
- Mother Jones magazine reported that police actions triggered the riot.114 comments 337 Recs
- Dakota Johnson and Jamie Dornan in 'Fifty Shades of Grey' In order to write this, I went to my local Cineplex and watched badly done soft-core porn that meandered on for 125 minutes. But this was ...209 comments 56 Recs
- Originally published in Tikkun Daily Dear President Obama, You don't know my name, though you know the names of those who represent hundreds of thousands of American Jews who, like me, publicly ...237 comments 369 Recs
- I first became a friend of Sean Patrick Maloney in 2006 when I wrote a check for $250 for his primary campaign for New York State Attorney General and went to a function at the private home of one ...155 comments 378 Recs
- Yesterday I had the temerity, the gall, the (dare I say it?) chutzpah to point out that for the past five months, every single elected Republican in Congress was a white Christian. The Nazis are ...245 comments 382 Recs
- There is something seriously wrong at OFA - Organizing for Action, President Obama's "grass-roots" support organization. The warning sign that all is not well is that Jim Messina is still co-chair ...163 comments 214 Recs
- I haven't seen this make the rounds here, but it's been all over social media, so I thought I'd post something about it here. My apologies if it has been covered. This relates to the national ...171 comments 185 Recs
- After a long day of voting, the Senate finally passed the so-called "CRomnibus," part continuing resolution, part omnibus, almost all bad. The two provisions that have been criticized the most by ...371 comments 396 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.