Former Chicagoland Hillary supporter who pledged her full allegiance to Barack after the Primary, and has been doing everything in her power to ensure that we get the leader we need and deserve.
Comments posted: 2081 (1 day since last comment on Tue May 26, 2015 at 03:02 PM PDT)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: frequent
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 1606
People Following manneckdesign: 3
manneckdesign's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by manneckdesign
- Need a bit of inspiration this morning? I've got just the story for you. On Tuesday, two men showed up on a street corner in Tillamook, Oregon, with signs reading "Homo sex is sin" and "Jesus said ...121 comments 423 Recs
- A section of Refugio State Beach tainted by oil from burst pipe. Since 2006, the U.S. Pipeline and ...117 comments 146 Recs
- Florida needs to prepare for a government shutdown, says Republican Gov. Rick Scott, because he and the Florida House continue to refuse the state Senate's budget solution of accepting Medicaid ...117 comments 103 Recs
- The Donald has apparently donated big bucks to the Clinton Foundation : New York real estate mogul Donald Trump and his daughter Ivanka have donated a combined total of at least $105,000 to the ...10 comments 6 Recs
- One of the amazing creatures in a recent deep sea expedition This amazing footage from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration highlights ...36 comments 177 Recs
- So by now, most of you have heard the sad, sad tale of Luis Lang, an unbelievably stupid fool who didn't bother to control his diabetes, didn't bother to stop smoking, didn't bother to buy insurance ...140 comments 159 Recs
- Responding to pleas from Texas Governor Greg Abbott the White House releases the following statement “We plan to withdraw all US military personnel and close all bases by December 2015” In a ...239 comments 591 Recs
- Wisconsin lawmakers hoping to avoid some of the damaging budget cuts proposed by Governor Walker had pinned their hopes on tax revenues coming in higher than originally anticipated, thereby boosting ...5 comments 16 Recs
- "Kill the Faggots" - it is apparently what Jesus would do. Randall Hermann tried (unsuccessfully) to launch a line of Christian-themed skateboarding shoes before moving to another ...494 comments 148 Recs
- Thirty-five years ago, babies born in the U.S. had an infant mortality rate equal to Germany. Today, American babies die at twice the rate of those in Germany. Thirty-five years ago, the U.S. ...197 comments 479 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.