Lurker here ever since we lost in 2004, but never signed up then. Signing up now because I can't pass up a chance to get rid of the ads forever with a DK lifetime subscription.
Real Name: Salli
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: never
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 0
People Following topazOR: 0
topazOR's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by topazOR
- This is worth watching. In case you missed it, today is the famous Fancy Farm Picnic in western Kentucky. It's a mandatory appearance for any statewide politician in Kentucky from either party. ...305 comments 557 Recs
- Author Naomi Wolf was challenged to read the Bible. What she found blew her mind (her words) and probably not in the direction the challenger(s) were hoping. She posted the results on facebook an ...378 comments 583 Recs
- and gives America a lesson on slavery. His New York Times column is titled A Rancher's Romantic Revisionism except there is nothing romantic either about the real history of slavery or of the ...56 comments 260 Recs
- Hello, my handle is "kid oakland" and I began writing on dailyKos...a very long time ago. The reason I bring that up is because when I started out here in 2003, I was 34 years old. That's old ...127 comments 454 Recs
- Avoiding reality must be a full time Republican occupation. After over 40,000 people delivered Ted Cruz an epic smack down on Facebook, you would think that any Republican would be aware enough to ...213 comments 535 Recs
- I find this story highly apropos in the wake of the senseless tragedy at Fort Hood. After the jump is an excerpt from the book, The President's Devotional by Joshua Dubois, the former head of the ...283 comments 763 Recs
- ...106 comments 92 Recs
- Needed: Five-quart crock pot or dutch oven. So I ended up with a quart of glorious broth. I hunted for a good recipe in which to use it. I liked the idea of a hearty main-course bean soup at this ...54 comments 68 Recs
- Gov. Chris Christie of New Jersey has been on the griddle after it became known a senior staff member directed the Port Authority to engineer a traffic jam in Fort Lee, seemingly as an act of ...30 comments 461 Recs
- In today's column, Nobel Prize winning economist Paul Krugman has much praise for the speech by President Obama this week on economic inequality. But the president now seems to accept progressive ...266 comments 331 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.