Professor at the University of North Carolina. Biomedical Researcher.
Comments posted: 58 (4 days since last comment on Wed May 20, 2015 at 09:08 AM PDT)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: often
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 0
People Following PragmaticDem: 2
PragmaticDem's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by PragmaticDem
- I have been sitting here for thirty minutes struggling with that question. Why? Because of a diary sitting at the top of Community Spotlight section on Daily Kos written by kay3295 titled "My ...48 comments 287 Recs
- There is some snark in this diary title! Unfortunately, that would be the yippee part, not the moving to Florida part. Yes, after 12 wonderful years as resident of Hawaii, right on the edge of ...15 comments 21 Recs
- Recall that Cut the Cake, Inc. in Longwood, Florida was receiving death threats, harassing calls, fake orders, fake reviews and threats of vandalism from conservatives all over the nation because ...42 comments 281 Recs
- I had a request to do a diary about entertainers who served in the military. Turns out it wasn't as easy as I thought. This is in no way a comprehensive list. There were just too many to work with. ...630 comments 449 Recs
- Bob's iPhone Photography I realized the other day that I haven't posted a diary of my iPhone photos for quite some time, mid 2013 was the last time. So here are some random images that I've taken ...21 comments 76 Recs
- Even though Indiana Gov. Mike Pence at first said Republicans would "fix" their law authorizing discrimination but they wouldn't provide any legal protections for LGBTs, it's starting to sound as if ...6 comments 29 Recs
- David R. Dow, left. With Franklin. Meet David R. Dow. I've written about him a handful of times on this very site, usually in a space describing laudable educators or men who have motivated me to ...56 comments 168 Recs
- Yes, that's click bait. But Selma's anniversary has had me reflecting a lot these days on my racist background. You see, I grew up in a horribly racist household. When I was in my early thirties, ...39 comments 116 Recs
- My taxes have always been complicated because I'm an author who also holds a full-time job and has to pay alimony and stuff like that. I don't make much money, but still I have to go through all the ...12 comments 11 Recs
- I just turned in preliminary grades this past week -- advisory marks that are provided to the students after four weeks. It is too early to know what the final mark will be for any certainty, but I ...8 comments 13 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.