Long time lurker, finally motivated to occasionally add my 2 cents to the discussion. Came for the politics, stayed for the community.
Comments posted: 140 (56 days since last comment on Sat Apr 04, 2015 at 02:02 AM PDT)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: frequent
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 0
People Following mcd12: 2
mcd12's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by mcd12
- I didn’t really think I’d be rich either, except for a very small part of my brain that thought I’d be rich and famous when I grew up. Like, you know maybe I’d grow up to be a band. I guess ...177 comments 301 Recs
- King Shepard, Sako Last summer Joe Phillips-Garcia went to a family picnic in the mountain woods of his small Kanaka Bar town, in British Columbia. That night Joe Phillips-Garcia, his cousins, and ...266 comments 335 Recs
- Yup, I'm Rec-begging on this one 'cus I am *angry* (if not surprised). One week ago I posted en entry titled "Color me shocked: Michigan GOP State Senator spewing nonsense" , which documented an ...85 comments 522 Recs
- For most of his life, Jimmy Carter has been an advocate for human rights. In 1982, one year after leaving the Oval Office, the former US President and his wife Rosalynn Carter, founded ...603 comments 784 Recs
- $343 is not that much money...but it is needed by tomorrow. I posted a diary earlier via the Daily Kos Fund Raisers group, but it didn't get much attention and only raised $60 - which I and Fineena ...194 comments 342 Recs
- Our long-time community member Youffraita just found out she is getting evicted TOMORROW (Wednesday 4/22) because her apartment has been condemned. I do not have details -- as you might guess, she's ...191 comments 167 Recs
- The good news is that the economy today is much better than it was six years ago when George W. Bush left office. The bad news is that, despite these improvements, the 40-year decline of the ...233 comments 563 Recs
- Ten years ago, I nearly lost my life when an RPG tore through the cockpit of my Black Hawk helicopter in Iraq. The only reason I made it home was because of the heroism of my courageous buddies ...134 comments 379 Recs
- Let me OUT! (as soon as I finish this can...)186 comments 302 Recs
- I recently introduced an amendment at the Senate Budget Committee. It was pretty simple. It asked my Senate colleagues to begin the process of overturning the disastrous Supreme Court ruling on ...191 comments 578 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.