Just another outraged citizen who's seeing too little of the Change that I Hoped for.
Comments posted: 430 (1602 days since last comment on Sat Jan 08, 2011 at 04:13 PM PST)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: frequent
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 286
People Following PJBurke: 0
PJBurke's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by PJBurke
- Rachel Maddow was on Real Time with Bill Maher last night. In this clip watch her do two things really well: create one of the most entertaining analogies of the week, and do anything, anything, to ...275 comments 419 Recs
- Here on Daily Kos, we all love Keith. He is our father/brother/buddy/blogger friend. He gives voice to our discontent, and calls out the people we wish someone - anyone - with a microphone ...107 comments 30 Recs
- This broke at the end of Keith's show earlier tonight - details are still being revealed as the evening progresses I'll have further details as we have had the chance to identify ...922 comments 364 Recs
- For the past 100 years, there have been a number of political assassinations in this nation. All of the dead are Democrats. It's always democrats who end up dying. I'll list them below.88 comments 19 Recs
- A reporter called me a little while ago, and told me that Rep. Gabrielle Giffords had been shot at a public event. She is in critical condition. I’m going to let others comment on what ...374 comments 1041 Recs
- As many of us feared, despite the passage of the historic health care reform legislation, the for-profit insurance corporation have no intention of abiding by the letter or spirit of the law.461 comments 380 Recs
- Please REC this diary and not the Shuttlepod diaries. *Please go to these diaries to comment:* #1:233 comments 225 Recs
- In 1968, a ten-year-old boy had to go to the hospital four times a week for treatment. Without that treatment, he had trouble breathing, and he felt like he was suffocating. Because he was ...378 comments 1411 Recs
- This isn't important enough to knock a daytime diary off the screen, perhaps, but at this time of night I judge it worthy. I have only recently learned the Tea Pary dogma about us and it is ...83 comments 12 Recs
- Well, not quite, but he did stop a routine request for an additional 30 seconds of speaking time. Story below the fold.548 comments 480 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.