twenty-something, self-professed visual media dork. Interested in politics, which already puts her alone at the cafeteria table. Working to make the world a better place, one transitional employer at a time.
Home Page: http://resistinginertia.wordpress.com
Diaries published: 1 (2618 days since last diary on Wed Apr 02, 2008 at 03:39 PM PDT)
Comments posted: 569 (939 days since last comment on Tue Nov 06, 2012 at 03:02 PM PST)
Diary frequency: seldom
Comment frequency: frequent
Total Recommends: 241
Total Comment Ratings: 3122
Most Recommended Diary: Indiana for Obama - my experience at campaign HQ, 161 comments, 241 recommends
People Following Kaj: 2
Kaj's Most Recent Diaries:
Recommended by Kaj
- In response to the incredible spontaneous occurrence on the rec list today... I imagine a lot of you have already ...130 comments 257 Recs
- A Thanksgiving prayer: Francis of Assisi's [http://www.webster.edu/~barrettb/canticle.htm Canticle of the Sun]:358 comments 122 Recs
- On this Thanksgiving, with so much uncertainty and anxiety in the air, I find myself reaching for John Steinbeck to help me figure out my own thoughts. There is so much happening, so fast around ...19 comments 29 Recs
- I don't know your name. I don't know where you live. I don't know what your circumstances are, or who your family is, or what problems you might be facing right now. But I do know something about ...645 comments 778 Recs
- More often than we can bear, we see diaries where Kossacks are suffering. When we see these, we tend to respond with a lot of wonderful community energy. And a desire to be able to do more as a ...197 comments 604 Recs
- "I'm going to try to bring you on board as an RFD." So read the July 30 e-mail from the woman newly hired as the California Field Director. At the time, I had only vague notions of what that role ...43 comments 66 Recs
- The last week has been pretty hard for me. I am a (married) gay man with a lesbian mother and a gay father. My husband is gay. I have gay relatives in other places along the family tree's branches ...28 comments 32 Recs
- During the last week of the presidential contest, there was a lot of interest as to which red states Barack Obama would visit. Speculation ran wild as the polls tightened in Georgia, North Dakota,57 comments 33 Recs
- Those of you who already either know me or know of me know that I am a massive pootie person. We are currently unable to have a cat, due to living in a motel; however I grew up with both cats & dogs ...92 comments 26 Recs
- Tonight we went out and apparently scared the neighbors...74 comments 36 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.