One of the nation's formost artisinal clockmakers, Munro has an opinion on every subject: The greater his ignorance in any field the more firmly held are his opinions.
Home Page: http://arcadianclock.com
Diaries published: 2 (3528 days since last diary on Sun Sep 04, 2005 at 06:54 AM PDT)
Comments posted: 67 (1980 days since last comment on Sun Nov 29, 2009 at 06:49 PM PST)
Diary frequency: seldom
Comment frequency: often
Total Recommends: 9
Total Comment Ratings: 145
Most Recommended Diary: Hydrogen isn't a fuel, 39 comments, 9 recommends
People Following dmun: 0
dmun's Most Recent Diaries:
Recommended by dmun
- Hear ye, hear ye...our fearless employee Bill has left for vacation and thus I now call to order the first Cheers & Jeers Drinking Liberally SUB Edition to order...follow me below the fold for fun, ...439 comments 190 Recs
- As a high-ranking state official I have been a super-delegate since 1984. I am proud of the Democratic Party and the values it embraces. As we look forward to the convention in August the role of ...319 comments 359 Recs
- I am a Bangladeshi living in the UK. Although I've followed the 2008 election campaign mostly from the sidelines, I read the election diaries on dKos daily with complete and utter fascination. My ...37 comments 40 Recs
- WYFP is our community's Saturday evening gathering to talk about our problems, empathize with one another, and share advice, pootie pictures, favorite adult beverages, and anything else that ...290 comments 76 Recs
- As the time until votes are actually cast for the Democratic presidential nomination decreases (given news today that the Iowa caucuses may ...143 comments 92 Recs
- Have a read of this excellent article by Eric Alterman in The Nation about the corrective role played by the blogosphere. It’...22 comments 18 Recs
- 12 comments 14 Recs
- Republicans in the Senate have been fiercely contesting the majority's attempts to hold a vote expressing the sense of the Senate with regard to Bush's proposal for escalating troop ...16 comments 10 Recs
- Some mornings I feel exhaustion for no reason other than the fact that I'm a gay American. I wonder if my fellow citizens who spend their days campaigning and crusading to limit my civil rights--the ...36 comments 36 Recs
- 47 comments 41 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.