Born and raised in Seattle, grew up in Phoenix, currently residing in L.A. Arizona State University c/o 2009, UCLA Law c/o 2013.
Comments posted: 39 (603 days since last comment on Sun Oct 06, 2013 at 07:14 PM PDT)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: often
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 0
People Following HipHopAnonymous: 0
HipHopAnonymous's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by HipHopAnonymous
- I have not written a diary for a while so bear with me if my style is a bit rusty. I was wasting time on the Internet when I should have been getting other things done and I came across this ...61 comments 188 Recs
- Good luck reasoning with this guy President Obama can not force the GOP to stop destroying their own party and along with it America's economy. He can't force them to stop clinging to bad ideas ...637 comments 643 Recs
- Dear Katie Kieffer, the nice white conservative lady who only has the best interests of Black Americans at heart: I appreciate your concern for black people's political wisdom . I know these ...29 comments 50 Recs
- "Nobody puts Baby in the corner!" The collective media tantrum over access to President Obama enters its second day and the outrage continues to grow. Politico ...101 comments 97 Recs
- Former Rep. and Tea Party darling Joe Walsh has filed a request in Cook County Circuit Court to cease paying child support payments because he is no longer employed, the Chicago Sun-Times reported ...170 comments 304 Recs
- Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know. Does Arizona know how to pass any bills that aren't facepalm stupid? But here we go, once again, as the 2013 session gets underway with another low-watt nugget of Looney ...26 comments 47 Recs
- I was going to publish this earlier, but held back with the news that the House GOP may blow the whole thing up. However, after Markos's new front page diary where he states "The ONLY leverage ...392 comments 509 Recs
- Here we go again. Another lame duck session, another predictable round of Republican attempts to shut down the government over the deficit they created. Didn't we just do this in 2010? Oh yeah, we ...536 comments 371 Recs
- The worst Americans. In the wake of this last mass murder, this one that is supposed to be different now, politically, from all the others because only the most monstrous among us could watch the ...195 comments 190 Recs
- Yesterday, during the daily White House press briefing, Jay Carney was asked where the administration is on spending cuts. One of the reporters asked him: “Are you prepared to offer more? ...195 comments 494 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.