genderqueer, autistic, "mentally interesting," progressive, trans, probably never voting Republican.
Gender: other; prefers "he" or "they"
Location: MA, USA
Comments posted: 121 (870 days since last comment on Thu Jan 03, 2013 at 08:59 AM PST)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: frequent
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 0
People Following Plu: 0
Plu's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by Plu
- Today they’re wondering what went wrong. This election seemed like a piece of cake going in, but the reality now is that there are four more years of President Obama, a gain of 6+ seats for the ...1 comments 1 Recs
- My mind began months ago pondering the big picture of this election. What does this really mean to this nation? Is there something bigger than any individual issue or candidate or party on the ...8 comments 6 Recs
- The diary linked below needs to be on the rec list all day and all day tomorrow: The Most Important Number in This Election: 866-OUR-VOTE For all of the numbers and statistics and poll charts we'...5 comments 12 Recs
- This is a short one, but felt it important to weigh in on the "my vote doesn't count" meme that can emerge at general election time in deep blue and red states. I live abroad and am a New York voter.8 comments 12 Recs
- When Nate Silver tells Politico... "Romney, clearly, could still win." ...he's saying that in the exact same context as this last weekend's football game between the New England Patriots and the ...13 comments 34 Recs
- Because Mitt Needs Brains, here's an endorsement from a well prepared type stocking up on Spam and learning Parkour. Who needs Zombie Reagan when we can elect Mitt Zomney? As the creator of the #...217 comments 429 Recs
- I'll let him speak for himself. From June 13, ...35 comments 34 Recs
- As Sandy approaches the Mid-Atlantic coast, my thoughts and my prayers are with those who are w/in its path. I have experienced 3 hurricanes and a series of T.S. in the past 20 years, and there are ...7 comments 17 Recs
- Hello Everyone, I just got done donating another $100 to the president's re-election fund. I don't want any kudos or people thanking me. That's not why I did it. I did it because I am going to ...23 comments 22 Recs
- Severe conservative Romney. First debate Romney. Even pro-choice Romney. At some point over the past year, Americans have been introduced to each of them as a distinct option. So what happens if a ...3 comments 8 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.