The "margouillat" is the french name for the house lizard... He's peaceful and doesn't move a lot... But seems to be wondering what's going on on this part of the planet...!
Comments posted: 76 (186 days since last comment on Fri Oct 31, 2014 at 10:27 AM PDT)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: often
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 34
People Following Margouillat: 1
Margouillat's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by Margouillat
- The stereotype of the American Indian adopted by the entertainment industry and by some educational textbooks is based on the horse-mounted, buffalo hunting Plains Indians of the nineteenth century.17 comments 53 Recs
- B-52H dropping high-drag bombs and IR decoys (flares). There's been some talk lately about giving surplus B-52s to Israel, presumably so they can use them on you-know-who. I believe the latest ...284 comments 246 Recs
- Not the prettiest thing but it got the job done. Just about any job you could think of. In military aviation there are the "glamor girls" like the P-51, Spitfire and B-17 that get all the attention.71 comments 79 Recs
- My job frequently involves what we call "deadheading". This has nothing to do with the Grateful Dead, in fact there's little to be grateful about. It involves me being just another business traveler ...213 comments 102 Recs
- One of the best looking aircraft of all time. Everything about it says "Built for speed". The F-104 is one of those planes that seemed to have everything going for it. It's a specialized fighter, ...168 comments 212 Recs
- Probably one of the most photographed aircraft of all time. For a 50-year-old design it still looks futuristic. Few airplanes in history have the mystique of the SR-71 Blackbird. Capable of ...266 comments 281 Recs
- Textbook definition of "ground effect". This was probably not standard operating procedure. What looks like a 707 but isn't? A DC-8 of course but there was another. The annals of aviation history ...23 comments 42 Recs
- Electric cars are a hot topic these days but I recently have read some interesting stuff about electric aircraft. Airbus thinks that they may be able to field a large electrically powered ...256 comments 157 Recs
- After the tragic attack in Paris, freedom of speech seems more precious than ever. How anyone could become so twisted as to ...82 comments 67 Recs
- In the years directly after World War II the British were afraid that the United States might return to pre-war isolationism and began development of their own nuclear strike force. The first ...73 comments 98 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.