50. married 20 years, no kids....it just worked that way, still in love...life long democrat, student of cynicism.
Diaries published: 2 (3298 days since last diary on Thu May 11, 2006 at 10:37 AM PDT)
Comments posted: 598 (23 days since last comment on Wed Apr 29, 2015 at 03:58 AM PDT)
Diary frequency: seldom
Comment frequency: frequent
Total Recommends: 6
Total Comment Ratings: 1647
Most Recommended Diary: Why isn't Gonzales disbarred ?, 4 comments, 4 recommends
People Following berko: 2
berko's Most Frequent Tags:
berko's Most Recent Diaries:
Recommended by berko
- Wired put together a very interesting piece on the renewable energy company Vortex . They are now field testing bladeless wind energy turbines.157 comments 271 Recs
- The gloves have to come off when it comes to individual members of Congress who vote for "fast track" and the Trans Pacific Partnership. I'm talking seriously funded primaries in 2016. I'm going to ...209 comments 217 Recs
- Says it all It takes a lot for non-national, local news to make it to The New Yorker , but this sad story has . ...96 comments 233 Recs
- It's easy enough to have very carefully choreographed appearances, say in front of a controlled crowd at Nike, where you can attack opponents without having to actually engage in a debate. But, the ...559 comments 286 Recs
- Good guy, Stephen Colbert gives a lesson in charitable giving.318 comments 773 Recs
- Look, I don't know what we're supposed to do about our bullshit political system but it seems to me that it must start with facing up to the facts. Believing that this time, someone is actually ...151 comments 231 Recs
- The EmDrive which made made headlines last year is back in the news with the results from a new set of tests by NASA showing that the drive has been successfully tested in a hard vacuum. The EM ...235 comments 103 Recs
- [UPDATE] Thanks @HillaryClinton . Looking forward to debating the big issues: income inequality, climate change & getting big money out of politics. — Bernie Sanders (@BernieSanders) April 30, ...388 comments 283 Recs
- This tidbit of information came to my attention the other day and I just had to utter my go to phrase when I'm catapulted into being astounded - Holy Shit! London (CNN )It might sound like a ...14 comments 34 Recs
- Thirty-five years ago, babies born in the U.S. had an infant mortality rate equal to Germany. Today, American babies die at twice the rate of those in Germany. Thirty-five years ago, the U.S. ...197 comments 479 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.