Male, 68, N. CA-and now Hawaii again. I stepped out of a mirror at ten years old, with a suit pressed sharp as a razor and a heart full of gold. I had a guitar strapped about waist high, and I'm gonna play that thing until the day I die.
Diaries published: 1 (4025 days since last diary on Mon May 17, 2004 at 01:13 PM PDT)
Comments posted: 14401 (1 day since last comment on Sun May 24, 2015 at 03:03 PM PDT)
Diary frequency: seldom
Comment frequency: frequent
Total Recommends: 1
Total Comment Ratings: 48874
Most Recommended Diary: Support Iraqi Olympic Soccer, 7 comments, 1 recommends
People Following Rolfyboy6: 7
Rolfyboy6's Most Recent Diaries:
Recommended by Rolfyboy6
- I often struggle to write about Memorial Day. It is about more ...82 comments 73 Recs
- As many like to describe it, “Politics is a contact sport.” So, to say there already have been some major, full-dress, contact scrimmages within our own Party, of late, between the centrist/...146 comments 197 Recs
- Today is Mother's Day in many parts of the world, including here in Ecuador. I would love nothing more than to have my mom with me today. We would go hummingbird watching at one of the local reserves.61 comments 55 Recs
- The BBC released the results of exit polling in the British General Election. Cautionary note, there has been much talk of how difficult it is to correctly conduct exit polling in such a variegated ...17 comments 6 Recs
- Responding to pleas from Texas Governor Greg Abbott the White House releases the following statement “We plan to withdraw all US military personnel and close all bases by December 2015” In a ...239 comments 591 Recs
- Deputy Prime Minister and Liberal Democratic Party leader Nick Clegg is in real danger of losing his ...48 comments 39 Recs
- Thanks to reporters Mark Puente & Wesley Lowery for the screen shot: The official list of charges against the 6 officers (not 1, not 2, not 3...*six*) is out:327 comments 415 Recs
- A couple of ladies were chatting near my cash register the other day after their lunch, as one admired the other's wallet. "Oh, it was only five hundred dollars," she said to her friend. "I wish I'd ...513 comments 535 Recs
- We had visitors in from the Midwest (Kansas City) this weekend, folks we hadn't seen in many years. This was their first trip to New York and they wanted to do touristy things, which was fine. Now ...356 comments 455 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.