On the political compass I score (-7.50, -6.00), near the Dalai Lama. I don't own a tv. Besides politics, I like SF, knitting, spinning, dancing, and petting my cat. I also play keyboard in a steampunk rock band, The Extraordinary Contraptions.
Diaries published: 1 (3142 days since last diary on Thu Oct 26, 2006 at 12:04 AM PDT)
Comments posted: 298 (2091 days since last comment on Fri Sep 11, 2009 at 11:59 AM PDT)
Diary frequency: seldom
Comment frequency: often
Total Recommends: 11
Total Comment Ratings: 533
Most Recommended Diary: SD Amendment E: "Special Grand Jury" Can Judge "Law and Facts" On Any Basis, 18 comments, 11 recommends
People Following chemicalresult: 0
chemicalresult's Most Frequent Tags:
chemicalresult's Most Recent Diaries:
Recommended by chemicalresult
- One of our health care heroes, Dr. Howard Dean, just blasted Senator Baucus's health industry bill, and called it for it was---a boondoggle for private insurers. ...416 comments 685 Recs
- Also known as the true life adventures of a pianist and piano teacher who hit a big bump in the road a few years back:277 comments 424 Recs
- I never try to think of things as a zero sum game, because there are certainly shades of gray in most issues. But when it comes to health care, it really has become an "us vs. them" situation with "...194 comments 191 Recs
- I woke up this morning, and saw this. "Atlanta Gay Bar Raided, Harassment Seen." I was both stunned and hardly surprised. ...52 comments 22 Recs
- Eight years ago this morning, I was in my bathrobe at my desk looking out on a beautiful clear Manhattan morning. I had been to a concert the night before -- weirdly enough, the Michael Jackson "...130 comments 41 Recs
- Our local school district decided not to show the President to our children, I described my daughter's reaction ...37 comments 63 Recs
- I dont know how many people saw this, but Anthony weiner just made the best, most intelligent case for healthcare reform I have heard in years. He went on Morning Joe, and in a very clear, calm ...812 comments 901 Recs
- Permanently Unemployed By David Glenn Cox I have come to the conclusion that I am permanently unemployed; after almost two years of non-stop hunting I don’t admit defeat but only the ...39 comments 19 Recs
- My daughter, 21, otherwise healthy, has recently been diagnosed, via symptoms and blood test, with celiac disease , a serious but not life-...22 comments 13 Recs
- I am a 46 year old man with a family history of early death as a result of heart attacks. I am of normal weight and exercise a few days a week. I have been having a problem breathing properly ...467 comments 659 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.