My name's not really Wanda, but it's okay to call me that. I'm sure I've been called worse.
Comments posted: 1047 (783 days since last comment on Mon Apr 01, 2013 at 12:34 PM PDT)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: frequent
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 2235
People Following wandabee: 0
wandabee's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by wandabee
- Hobby Lobby's owner, and a not unsubstantial portion of the American population, believe that life begins at the very point of conception--the very moment sperm penetrates egg. And that conception ...114 comments 264 Recs
- Democrats should not be complacent. The 2012 elections are not yet won, and we soon will find out just how much half a billion dollars of Koch and Rove Super PAC money can buy. But things are ...176 comments 233 Recs
- Talk about projection! A conservative pundit claims this whole war on women thingy is all ginned up by the Democrats in an attempt to make Republicans look bad and get women to leave the party in ...95 comments 154 Recs
- In an article that speculates on who might be Rush's next competition in talk radio (Mike Hukabee), David Frum covers the Free Market economic reasons Limbaugh's and other rightwing talk shows' top ...176 comments 475 Recs
- Reprinted From My Blog EgbertoWillies.com ( http://bit.ly/z9Dssh ) On March 1 st , 2012 I was off to Chicago for my first face to face Board of Directors meeting with the Coffee Party USA , an ...151 comments 540 Recs
- Here is something we all can agree on: Federal deficits are a serious problem. Here is something no one seriously disputes: Today’s big deficits were caused mainly by big tax cuts for the wealthy,243 comments 727 Recs
- Public awareness of autism has risen considerably since the turn of the new millennium, largely resulting from increased media coverage, and a rapidly expanding body of scientific knowledge. ...225 comments 75 Recs
- Steve King finally gets his closeup. Thanks Keith. Go simpler, like Michelle Bachmann's only rival for least stable member of the House of Representatives did. Steve King (R-Iowa) ...21 comments 37 Recs
- This is too funny. Looks like the Russians are following Govenor Palin and her idiotic comments about Palin seeing Russia from her backyard.477 comments 918 Recs
- Calm down . I say that in advance, because unless John McCain is politically stupid, he's likely going to do something in tonight's debate designed to change up what appears at this ...413 comments 671 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.