Cincinnati born, lived and worked in DC, Illinois, and Pittsburgh, now retired in South Carolina. Librarian, archivist, and PhD in History.
Comments posted: 241 (489 days since last comment on Sat Jan 18, 2014 at 03:02 PM PST)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: often
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 586
People Following rccats3: 0
rccats3's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by rccats3
- Issa aggressively questioned Holder about the Obama administration's discussions with Labor Secretary nominee Tom Perez, and suggested that there was a violation of the Federal Records Act that the ...170 comments 217 Recs
- Yes, gun toadies, THIS is what courage looks like Last Friday it was announced that former Arizona Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords has received an award ...80 comments 250 Recs
- Sweet !Echoing the National Rifle Association, Graham argued before the Senate Judiciary Committee that enhanced background checks are not needed because the laws currently on the books are not ...175 comments 342 Recs
- Meet Susan Crawford and watch the video below to find out why the telecommunication companies would like her to go away If you think your monthly internet service is too costly, too slow and/or you ...128 comments 280 Recs
- Did anyone watch Gabby Gifford's testimony before Congress? If you did, have you gotten over that sudden attack of hay fever that made your eyes water and your nose sniffle? Oh good. If you didn't, ...174 comments 350 Recs
- This is rather interesting. The WSJ has a lengthy article out today that supposedly shows how we've gotten to the point we are in the fiscal cliff negotiations. And if true, it kind of makes even ...785 comments 575 Recs
- "Irony" here while appropriate, would also reduce the sheer disgusting and sad nature of this whole affair. gawker.com "The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun," ...277 comments 299 Recs
- Somebody tries, unsuccessfully, to blow up a plane by putting a bomb in his shoe. So now everyone that gets on a plane has to take off their shoes. Somebody tries, unsuccessfully, to make a bomb ...280 comments 693 Recs
- Dear President Obama: Good luck on your journeys overseas this week, and congratulations on decisively winning your second term as our president! The first time you won four years ago, most of us ...366 comments 406 Recs
- The shell-shocked GOP & Tea Party's faithful extremist following are becoming even more disturbed, deranged and dangerous. One of their newest memes is to try to bring up the possibility of ...110 comments 203 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.