An atypical white American - middle-class, and still there, but becoming more radical as I witness the decline of this once-great nation.
Real Name: Brad
Twitter: is a tool of Satan
Comments posted: 134 (179 days since last comment on Thu Nov 27, 2014 at 09:28 AM PST)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: often
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 288
People Following bfbenn: 1
bfbenn's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by bfbenn
- The picture tells the story. No separation. Just call them Jebya. As bad as you may have thought this week was for Jeb Bush, it was actually worse. This is the week Jeb Bush lost the Republican ...209 comments 126 Recs
- More gloves coming off in the ongoing TPP debate as the head of the AFL-CIO Richard Trumka came out yesterday with some clear and understandable language about where Labor stands and what they are ...226 comments 188 Recs
- It has been over two years since the Occupy Movement was brutally destroyed by a coordinated national effort led by the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security. Since that time, much ...514 comments 372 Recs
- What most of the so-called "pro-life Christians" are calling President Obama's "in-artful" reference to the crusades when addressing religious extremism is not what really pissed off the Mike ...69 comments 248 Recs
- They've got rights too. ...203 comments 112 Recs
- After being voluntarily water-boarded, the late Christopher Hitchens wrote in his article, Believe Me, Its Torture : “You may have read by now the official lie about this treatment, which is ...66 comments 161 Recs
- The leaders of the new religious right were gleefully betting on American failure. If secular, democratic, diverse and pluralistic America survived, then wouldn’t that prove that we were wrong ...161 comments 361 Recs
- Many years ago when I was still a respectable lad I got called to jury duty in Minnesota. Back then, in the early 80's, you got a two week assignment to a pool and could be called multiple times. ...102 comments 110 Recs
- Fox News's Howard Kurtz is flummoxed. "Why is Warren depicted as a populist true believer and Cruz as a wacko bird?" Kurtz wondered in a piece ...203 comments 185 Recs
- The New York Times: One route to justice for Eric Garner was blocked on Wednesday, by a Staten Island grand jury’s confounding refusal to see anything potentially criminal in ...27 comments 52 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.