I'm a proud liberal college student from Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
Location: Lancaster, Pennsylvania, United States
Comments posted: 8 (448 days since last comment on Sat Mar 08, 2014 at 10:57 AM PST)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: often
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 0
People Following libertyjusticemercy: 0
libertyjusticemercy's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by libertyjusticemercy
- Maryland Democrat John Delaney took to the Washington Post yesterday to make the argument that Democrats who are providing a "loud voice" on issues ...9 comments 16 Recs
- In 2012, Democratic House candidates earned more votes combined than Republicans did, but the Democratic Party still came nowhere close to reclaiming the chamber. Now, Democrats are faced with the ...50 comments 39 Recs
- If a picture is worth a thousand words, this picture of newly RW anointed Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice Patience Roggensack is ...242 comments 405 Recs
- (illustration by DonkeyHotey) Ruh-roh - looks like Christie is cracking. From Talking Points Memo : New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) gave a speech on Wednesday full of ...358 comments 347 Recs
- Wow. All I can say is...good for him, seriously: Lifelong Republican Turns On His Party, Embraces Obamacare Luis Lang, who is currently crowdfunding for medical expenses that he can’t afford ...282 comments 686 Recs
- What does it take to make Republicans want to keep religious leaders out of politics? A pope who disagrees with them, apparently. Pope Francis' recognition of ...207 comments 217 Recs
- Jon Stewart pulls no punches on Jeb Bush and invading Iraq Jon Stewart checked in on most of the 2016 candidates and reviewed their Sunday talk show rounds. But, he saved the best for last with ...28 comments 42 Recs
- Yes, Rush Limbaugh becomes incredibly unhinged, his face gets all contorted, and his head spins around so fast he gets his panties up in a twist. Why? He's being slam-dunked by US Uncut co-founder ...15 comments 40 Recs
- Yeah, this guy ... Pause for a moment and let this sink in: Jeb Bush cited his brother, former President George W. Bush, as one of his main advisers on the Middle East in ...167 comments 87 Recs
- Tonight, voters in Alberta go to the polls in one of the most hotly-contested provincial elections in the province's history. Polling indicates an historic upset is possible, with the left-wing ...229 comments 19 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.