Currently the Communications Director for Congressman Mike Honda's re-election campaign. Proud progressive!
Comments posted: 3 (174 days since last comment on Mon Nov 10, 2014 at 10:37 AM PST)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: seldom
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 0
People Following Vivek: 2
Vivek's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by Vivek
- That’s the title of the lead editorial (publicly available) in the latest issue of the New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM), arguably the most prestigious general-circulation medical journal in ...90 comments 216 Recs
- When patent-lawyer and ex-Deputy Assistant Secretary at Obama’s Commerce Department, Ro Khanna, announced his intentions to run against incumbent Democrat Mike Honda, the national media was a buzz -56 comments 132 Recs
- then have I got a no-brainer for you. Imagine a Democratic office holder with a long track record of being a progressive on issue after issue. Now imagine someone who just because s/heia entitled ...48 comments 155 Recs
- Social Security champion Mike ...11 comments 24 Recs
- Me on crutches getting canvassing instructions from Mike Honda. People call me TheLittleOne because I am 10 years old. I am concerned about Climate Change and how it will effect me and my generation.55 comments 78 Recs
- Here's a strong, positive ad from Rep. Mike Honda (CA-17). I ...16 comments 26 Recs
- A recent email was sent out by Howard Dean and Democracy for America (DFA), the subject line proclaimed, “The Dean Dozen: Taking the fight to the GOP”. Being part of the San Francisco bay area, ...22 comments 26 Recs
- Someone finally got CNN to explain why Sen. John McCain seems to have a permanent chair on all the major news networks. It certainly ...267 comments 266 Recs
- …But it is not the kind shared by many working-class Americans. The new start-up “CrowdPac” is seeking to provide easy to digest information to voters, the kind usually only available to ...24 comments 47 Recs
- Good leaders lead by example. Seems obvious to parents, who without pause would say to their children, “If your friend is bullying somebody, you tell your friend to stop. If your friend doesn't ...53 comments 65 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.