Just your average, run of the mill autistic spectrum transwoman.
Location: Kansas City, Missouri
Home Page: http://tdarkchylde.tumblr.com
Comments posted: 8 (151 days since last comment on Wed Dec 03, 2014 at 03:57 PM PST)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: often
Total Recommends: 1
Total Comment Ratings: 0
People Following Darkchylde: 1
Darkchylde's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by Darkchylde
- Adolescence is a wretched place—a charnel house chock full of freshly formed skeletons waiting to be shoved into closets and strange erogenous urgings that spring up at the most inappropriate ...34 comments 89 Recs
- I read an article about a mommy blogger, who complained that some of Target's clothing was inappropriate for little girls. She posted a followup too. I happen to agree with her, and would add that ...113 comments 78 Recs
- The image that conservatives project is an image of moderation. It’s an image of returning to a simpler time of family values and a better America. The reality on the ground is much different. ...126 comments 272 Recs
- The happy couple, Jessica and Nick Fulgham Jessica and Nick Fulgham of Olive Branch, MS, were married on September 18, 2014 in Madison County after over a year of dating. After planning their ...93 comments 59 Recs
- I haven't seen anything quite like this in recent years from a a major media outlet. The picture we are painted of Israel both by our politicians and in the U.S. media is one of a bravely ...219 comments 397 Recs
- It would be very easy to draw a quick conclusion that the majority of autistic people are too lazy to exercise. We are often found playing video games or noodling around on our iPads. We were the ...93 comments 73 Recs
- I have been in a pretty dark place for a while now. Some of my mental health issues have been documented here, but many of those diaries have been deleted or unpublished because I feared having that ...121 comments 124 Recs
- Hm, not sure if the Catholic men on the Supreme Court saw this one coming. But you know, unintended consequences and all. In a statement, the Satanic Temple said that it will use the Supreme Court��571 comments 849 Recs
- 4 comments 3 Recs
- Friday morning, Sen. Elizabeth Warren rocked the Netroots Nation 2014 crowd with a rousing speech about what it means to be a Democrat,360 comments 525 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.