Below you'll find recent contributions related to unapimper's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|This user has not yet added any favorites.|
Recommended by unapimper
- In the fictional version of American politics in the first decade of the 21st Century, this would be cut as "too symmetrical," just as surely as an editor would insist you couldn't call your make-...493 comments 773 Recs
- I'm from a beautiful small town in Washington. Mount Vernon was named Best small city in America in 1998. We host the Tulip Festival every year, where thousands descend on our picturesque valley ...68 comments 52 Recs
- I'm not usually a daily poll junkie but sometimes there are important inflection points that correlate with news events. Obama's approval numbers took a hit right around the Gates controversy. ...71 comments 47 Recs
- This is big news. The consensus was that the economy was going to lose somewhat over 300,000 jobs in July. The report, showed a loss of 247,000- MUCH better than expected. The base unemployment ...48 comments 24 Recs
- I live in Lees Summit, Missouri, a mostly republican suburb of KC. Early Saturday morning (Aug 8) there is a meeting at a local coffee shop,with Emanuel Cleaver, our rep, with the focus on health ...15 comments 12 Recs
- Seriously, we're being outworked by the paid astro-turfers from the murder-by-spreadsheet industry, who use their blood money from the denial of our insurance ...251 comments 471 Recs
- Last night on Countdown with Keith Olbermann spent 7 minutes elaborating on a concept first REPORTED here at Daily Kos in ...131 comments 200 Recs
- I am giving an update on the scenario as on today (28.10.2008) and i will continue to update the same till Nov 4. Todays diary is WAPO-ABC trackers data..i will update the diary with polling ...14 comments 13 Recs
- In nearly 20 states, TODAY October 6 is the last chance to make sure you're registered. And for the list of persons who have been diverted from the rolls for an incomplete or inactive registration&...10 comments 26 Recs
- I've seen this so many times I've lost count: TV Person #1 makes the point that Sarah Palin is not ready to lead on Day Two. To which TV Person #2 responds "she has as much experience as Obama". I'...669 comments 1096 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.