Posting History for unemployedgreg
Sarah came home from school today and excitedly told me about CODE RED. "So, let's say there was a stray dog in the school, the teacher has a key where she can lock the door from the inside, and ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by unemployedgreg
- This commentary is rated MA for mature audiences. It contains some foul language, although honestly, only so much as is needed to get the damned point across. Parental discretion is advised...1276 comments 449 Recs
- It's true: rape of women—pregant ones, to be exact—is now mandatory in Texas. A panel of federal appellate judges decreed as much this week. Iris Vander ...60 comments 55 Recs
- How does one respond to commentary that is insightful about present circumstances, but reaches the exact opposite conclusion from what they indicate? A recently Rec Listed diary,106 comments 35 Recs
- That's right. There are only three important things about this deal. 1) We won't default this week. 2) We won't have to go through this again with this Congress. 3) The spending cuts agreed to for ...837 comments 594 Recs
- Just in time for Easter, the movie version of "Atlas Shrugged" is poised to be shown ...446 comments 423 Recs
- Can we please, please, please not try to be the smartest ones in the room just this one time and play the game that Republicans always play. Let's declare victory now and talk about pushing Prosser ...430 comments 605 Recs
- UPDATE 3: Please rec this diary up - we're being buffeted by a massive category nine troll storm. Arrr. :) My hat is off to another elegantly executed epic win for the Obama Administration. 20. ...559 comments 408 Recs
- This is a comment on icebergslim's diary. It was big enough, and I think it's important enough to have a higher profile publishing. Let's face facts folks: if we support this, if we don't ...1261 comments 1049 Recs
- I completely respect the opinion, that I hold, that single payer is the way to go for HCR. I also respect the opinion, that I hold, that a "strong" public option (such as Jacob Hacker proposed) ...618 comments 472 Recs
- I was going to take a break from writing diaries over Christmas, but this really rattled my cage: Sign our letter to Senator Sanders, reminding him that Vermont voters will not forget ...681 comments 796 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.