Posting History for upaithric
|10 reasons there will be a brokered Republican convention
1. The rules the Republicans designed to streamline the nomination process in 2016 are, like everything else the Republicans think about, too focused on what happened in the past, on fighting the ...
|The Republicans go for broke
The new rules the Republicans have generally agreed upon for the upcoming presidential election season--you can find the details elsewhere--will lead inevitably to one thing, a brokered convention. ...
|Beware of the endgame,it has more than eleven dimensions
If the Far Right Republicans sound like idiots and act like idiots every time they appear on television, don't be fooled. Their goal is power, and their act has two purposes. The first is to play ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by upaithric
- Back in January, 2014 when the BridgeGate story broke in the mass media, there were many debates here on DailyKos about the possible crimes committed by those lane closures. Included in my comments ...22 comments 18 Recs
- Hot off the presses, as they say: Top U.S. Republican lawmaker to launch new investigation of Clinton emails : ABC by Amanda Becker, reuters.com -- Mar 15, 2015 (Reuters) - Representative John ...22 comments 19 Recs
- Writer Ijeoma Oluo did something on Martin Luther King Jr. Day I personally avoid at all costs—she engaged a rancid troll on Twitter. The troll, calling himself ...178 comments 814 Recs
- Civilization is only “nine meals away from anarchy,” said the head of the UK's Countryside Agency, Lord Cameron of Dillington. The FP nutpick seems to be on vacation, so here's a poor substitute..11 comments 20 Recs
- [Anderson Cooper 360http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/] of October 16, 2014: Nurse Briana Aguirre works at Texas Presbyterian Hospital, though her future there is now uncertain. That's because she is ...111 comments 212 Recs
- When 7th Circuit Court of Appeals Judge Richard A. Posner speaks, for better or for worse, lawyers, Judges, and Supreme Court Justices listen. Possibly the most well-known jurist ...252 comments 710 Recs
- In the 1880s and 1890s, a prairie wildfire swept through American politics. The generation of pioneers that had taken the risk to head out west and take advantage of Abe Lincoln’s Homestead Act, ...185 comments 426 Recs
- http://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/ferguson-missouri-voter-registration-drive-didnt-happen Joan McCarter posted about the big increase in registrations here on Oct 2nd, and lots of media noted it. It ...11 comments 15 Recs
- I keep seeing comments asserting Thomas Eric Duncan knew he had contact with an Ebola victim and lied about it to enter the US. And I saw the NY Times story that seems to corroborate this version. ...44 comments 61 Recs
- So, big, big, huge massive gigantic news out of Kansas. Taylor's name has been ordered off the ballot . But the court refused to rule on whether or not Democrats must replace him with someone, and ...32 comments 28 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.