When profits destroy human worth and dignity, erode society and divide it into haves and have-nots, and hold our future generations in chains (debt), then such profit is adverse and malicious to the welfare of society as a whole.
Comments posted: 1927 (527 days since last comment on Wed Dec 11, 2013 at 03:14 PM PST)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: frequent
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 0
People Following vidanto: 8
vidanto's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by vidanto
- Just saw this on TPM , which took it from nbcsports. It's great! After the LA Dodgers defeated the Atlanta Braves last night to take the Division Series, a Braves fan wrote a letter to Republican ...123 comments 465 Recs
- For most Americans now living, those long-ago events were as unthinkable as they were forgotten. In Little Rock , Arkansas (1957), Oxford , Mississippi (1962), ...106 comments 74 Recs
- WCVB TV has a live link here .476 comments 80 Recs
- The US government has for the first time opened up large areas off the Atlantic Coast for offshore wind farms. The department of the interior said it was proposing to offer competitive lease sales ...198 comments 228 Recs
- There were so many reasons to vote for Barack Obama on this last Nov. 6. But for me, one, if not THE MOST PERSUASIVE reason, was that if you put a truly smart man up against it, you're likely to ...155 comments 280 Recs
- How'd your little bubble of ignorance work out, assholes? What's striking about Mitt Romney's loss is just how stunned conservatives were. I keep thinking there's no way most of them could buy this ...377 comments 219 Recs
- This was a powerful, emotional, full-throated defense of this President. By the end of it, I was in tears and Chris's voice was breaking. This was a thing of beauty. Well done, Mr Matthews. Well ...241 comments 679 Recs
- I will be separating this diary into three parts. I'm not going to sugarcoat this, guys. Sandy is bad. Very bad. I've been following weather for 10 years, and have lived 24 years on the gulf coast. I'342 comments 609 Recs
- With the year-end expiration of the Bush tax cuts and the looming " sequestration " of $1.2 trillion they agreed to during their debt ceiling hostage-taking last summer, the message from ...53 comments 82 Recs
- Why I won't be voting for Mitt ...67 comments 251 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.