|This user is not a member of any groups.|
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by waterstreet2013
- The phone call comes in at 2:30ish in the morning. The caller says that a woman is waiting for me at the local hospital. I am given a name and no other details. It's the weekend of Halloween so I ...103 comments 282 Recs
- The whole article can be summed up in this phrase, of course Krugman goes on to say why and I suggest you read it. The real lesson from Kansas is the enduring power of bad ideas, as long as those ...125 comments 266 Recs
- I ask you, what should we do when we see instances of blatant racism and just plain old injustice such as we see in this case? Some folks claim that they are tired of the outrage; that some of us ...176 comments 107 Recs
- While sitting in a study room at the Satellite Beach (Florida) Public Library this morning, I was disturbed by a loud voice vehemently proclaiming: "I'm no longer with the Republican Party!! I'm Tea ...170 comments 196 Recs
- For every syllable of hate thrown. For every threat. For all the fear induced. For every aggression For each and every abuse For every hurt. For every death. This is not a question of freedom ...364 comments 254 Recs
- Iraq Prime Minister Nouri al Maliki indicates the number of Americans the US government actually serves. Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al Maliki spoke for his parliament and cabinet today when he ...15 comments 9 Recs
- Bad news, folks. One of the last good Republicans is no more:9 comments 29 Recs
- Dennis Lynch of the International Business Times reports Ebola Outbreak: Doctors Without Borders ...203 comments 333 Recs
- Over on the right, one the one hand, you've got folks like Sen. Rand Paul saying that they oppose U.S. military intervention in Iraq, and ...30 comments 16 Recs
- A good study that shows which states are doing their part to decrease gun violence/gun deaths, and which states are doing little - to nothing. Washington, DC — States with weak gun violence ...285 comments 284 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.