Posting History for whataretheysmoking
|The BP-Republican Facebook page.
A Facebook page that is titled: Accidents Happen. Don't Blame BP for Oil Spill . Who said ...
|"Imagine if the Tea Party was Black".
"What is a little bit disconcerting and concerning is the inability for sporting goods stores to keep ammunition in stock," she said. "That tells me the nation is arming. What are they ...
|Blanche Lincoln has big brass ones.
The Senate today voted against a resolution introduced by Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska) that would have blocked the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) from regulating global warming emissions ...
|Going Vandal by Willow Palin.
Fifteen-year old Willow Palin is the new torchbearer of the proud Wasilla hillbilly tradition. She was the "ringleader" in the vandalism of a home, according to certain Alaskan insiders.
|Help Rush Limbaugh pack his bags.
The de fatso leader of the Republican Party pledged to leave the country if HCR passes. "I don't know. I'll just tell you this, if this passes and it's five years from now and all that ...
|And God said to the GOPers: "Go forth and multiply".
GOP Rep. Devin Nunes condoning the teabaggers calling John Lewis "n****er" and Barney Frank a "fa***t". Yeah, well I ...
|Idaho to sue federal government on HCR mandates.
Idaho governor Butch Otter is trying to garner attention as he is wont to do. He was one of the first governors who came out with both barrels against the stimulus and finally ...
|Why do Republicans hate Asian folk?
Lindsey Graham (Racist-South Carolina) has made sure that the GOPers have them all covered. Blacks, Hispanics, Europeans, Arabs, Asians. The flavour du jour is Japanese. That Pelosi woman, it seems,
|"Barack the Magic Negro" distributor gets GOP gig.
And the sun rose in the East. This isn't news, just one for the record. Remember Chip Saltsman? The former Tennessee Repubican chair withdrew from the RNC chairmanship ...
|Global collapses are a systemic outcome of Reaganomics: Simon Johnson||whataretheysmoking||03/11/2010||135||167||8||73|
|Palin: "Jesus is my Palm Pilot"
Or something. Also. First Talibunny called Obama "a charismatic guy with a teleprompter". Then she called her hand notes a "
|Obama butts heads with American Federation of Teachers.
A school in Central Falls, Rhode Island fires 93 educators en masse , leaving behind only ...
|The Original Dick™ will not be out-dicked.
Nor will Baby Dick™. Liz Cheney's Keep America Safe has released a new video challenging the loyalties of Justice Department lawyers who "...
|Obama exposes Republican assholery - in three short sentences.
Obama to John Barrasso (R-WY) Obama: "Would you be satisfied if every member of Congress just had catastrophic care - you think we'd be better health care purchasers?"
|Republican Senators are worried about "minority rights" now?
Hush, Lindsey, stop sobbing. And you know, at the end of the day, I want health care reform, but I want a Senate that works and slows down bad ideas and sometimes, unfortunately, good ...
|Sending Dubya to Haiti aka Slapping Haitians in the face.
President Obama plans to send former presidents Clinton and George W. Bush to Haiti to assist ...
|A blanket, a coat and a Kossack pledge.
This post is inspired by LeanneB 's. How many of us have extras of these things? ...
|Todd Palin loves America (And So Are You!)||whataretheysmoking||01/08/2010||22||7||-||13|
|Lieberweasel vs Sanders. Why Senate liberals are irrelevant.
From the Urban Dictionary Balls: 1. A man's testicles where sperm is produced. 2. Courage or bravery. 3. Manliness. 4. ...
|Feingold: "The President wanted this."
From The Hill “This bill appears to be legislation that ...
|Lieberweasel's gnarly finger on the possible "trigger".
My head reels, but really, you can't make this shit up. From Jon ...
|Purity Troll and Proud of It.
Yesterday this post on the Coathanger Crew who voted with Nelson - Conrad, Pryor, ...
|I've experienced terrorism and I support the President.
I was born in South Asia (India). i know what terrorism is. Last year the city where I was born and where my near and dear ones live was savaged by ...
|The stupakest thing I stupaked about.
Someone "cheneys the shit out of you". That move was "as slick as santorum". A new word has been added to the lexicon - STUPAK . from ...
|Boehner: Being gay is a choice, being Christian is not.
House Minority Leader John Boehner (R-Ohio) objects to H.R.1913 (Local Law Enforcement Hate Crimes Prevention Act of 2009) that seeks to make it a federal crime to assault people on the basis of ...
|Tax dodgers get the "change they can believe in".
Gays can wait. People without health insurance can wait for a shred of "bipartisanship" to surface somewhere. And since we must not discriminate against the rich, tax dodgers who operate from ...
|Why Faux News has the highest ratings aka Why I'm not an old, grouchy dittohead.
I'm from Larry Craig's blazing red state. Everywhere I turn, there's Faux News - in the bank, at the gym, in the store. When I look up from the elliptical machine, there's a procession of blowhards ...
|A Plea to Help Rep. Tom Price (Hyprocrite-GA)
He wants an apology from Alan Grayson for accurately representing the Republican health care plan.
|"Buy more guns. The Nazis and feminists are coming."||whataretheysmoking||09/28/2009||58||15||2||129|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by whataretheysmoking
- It isn't asking a whole lot to not be dismissive of an intelligent person who is giving a healthy dose of reality to the world at large on a regular basis, and who recently came under active attack ...268 comments 881 Recs
- Willard "Mitt" Romney will you please go now! The time has come. The time has come. The time is now. Just go. Go. Go! I don't care how. You can go by yacht. You can go by cow. Willard "Mitt" Romney ...28 comments 119 Recs
- Yesterday at OpenLeft, I wrote a post about how the Obama administration unduly shies away from ...1571 comments 531 Recs
- In the battle against cancer, we need all the angles we can get. The more different ways we can go after it, the better our chances of beating it. Now we appear to have a new angle thanks to a ...241 comments 237 Recs
- Wish I could write something in anger and disgust EVERY morning at 2AM then wake up at 7 and have my wife tell me I am on the rec list. Glad you all find this useful. I am just sick and tired of ...561 comments 873 Recs
- Hey, Dick, thanks for sending me the email telling me all about Obama refusing to sign any congratulatory letters for Eagle Scouts and Gold Girl Scouts. I didn’t know about that one. That ...309 comments 614 Recs
- [From the diaries. --Jed]441 comments 448 Recs
- UPDATE - I am cleaning up the text, as the original needs it. Thanks for the edits. - CSK You may have noticed that a lot of Southerners don't like Democrats very much, a rather amusing ...1023 comments 603 Recs
- I was checking in tonight to see what was new, came across a diary trashing first me and my colleague Rachel, and scrolled through it shaking my head, sadly, until I got to ...2140 comments 1376 Recs
- I will not disagree with the fundamental wisdom of the day: LGBT Rights They are a distraction from winning, so I'll not bother to stand up for my rights and will just go sit in a ...686 comments 530 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.