|This user is not a member of any groups.|
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by winstnsmth
- From Impeachment Left to Right The 110th Congress isn’t over. We’re starting our work, and then we’re doing it ...340 comments 541 Recs
- What do you think of when someone says "California"? Beaches? Sunshine? Hollywood? How about the largest act of genocide in American history? "The idea, strange as it may appear, never ...384 comments 481 Recs
- Here is another immigration nightmare. This is not the America I know. My friend's husband will be deported in 90 days. Her husband was born in Thailand and adopted as a child. Somehow the ...353 comments 633 Recs
- Over the past few weeks, John McCain's chief surrogate Sean Handy Hannity has been relentlessly, unfairly, and untruthfully attacking Barack Obama daily and has extended his smears to Michelle. Yet ...140 comments 260 Recs
- Ha ha! Very funny article on Politico just now. This first paragraph says it all: While excitement is building for a ...96 comments 61 Recs
- How can impeachment be off the table if there is proof that documents that linked al Qaeda to Saddam or documents that made the case for invading Iraq ...323 comments 743 Recs
- Okay, if Republicans are going to attack Democrats over sex, then the gloves come off. There are 127 notorious Republicans on this list. More than 100 of these Republicans have been involved ...27 comments 31 Recs
- I've written several diaries about my efforts to bring Democratic change to the still solidly Republican, rural area where I grew up and now live. There are some of the old values of my rural ...72 comments 10 Recs
- You’re an asshole, John Edwards. Adultery is a private offense, of course, a matter to be resolved between you and your wife. How she chooses to deal with this ought not to be something that ...987 comments 952 Recs
- Credit goes to Howard Dean but here is the best one liner of the entire campaign. The John McCain of 2000 Wouldn't Even Consider Voting For the John McCain of 2008. ...325 comments 625 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.