The campaign for the re-elect starts now! This is a group for DK users who are supporting or participating in or want to learn more about Barack Obama's re-election campaign. It is organized by volunteers and is completely unofficial.
|Chronic Tonic Gathering
A place where those of us with chronic illnesses, conditions and injuries gather for support and information.
|Daily Kos Phazebook Progressive Social Networking Group
Welcome to the Daily Kos Phazebook social networking group. We are destined to become the Daily Kos largest social networking site. Are you interested in having a virtual phaze to phaze meeting with your favorite Daily Kos author or commentator? If so check out their personal DKos phazebook diary because now they and you have an opportunity to make a diary introducing yourself and your interests and you're not restricted to a few sentences or a single graphic. This is Daily Kos social networkin...
|Military Community Members of Daily Kos
This is the gathering place for all military community members including veterans and their families. Our goal is two-fold: to publish diaries that help explain military life, especially family life, to civilians and to produce material that shows the military is not only culturally but politically diverse. Active duty family members are in a unique position, as we can freely express our political opinions whereas our active duty members are more likely to keep their mouths shut. That said, all...
A group where military family members can come and post comments, discuss issues, offer each other comfort, encouragement and support, laugh and cry together , and vent our fears and frustrations and share our joys and sorrow..and yes, have some laughs together too.
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by wishingwell
- Restavek - "One who stays with" is the word for a child slave in Haiti. Commentary by Black Kos Editor Denise Oliver-Velez Ignoring Haiti and its problems is par for the course in the United ...126 comments 66 Recs
- So I’ve always been impressed with the men in my life who proudly declare that they’re feminists. Hard to believe it, but even now in the 21st Century, it takes a pretty self-confident guy to ...361 comments 43 Recs
- 5 comments 15 Recs
- with a column for tomorrow's Washington Post titled Protesters aren’t to blame for NYPD officers’ execution . The entire column is worth reading. I will focus on only three passages, beginning ...24 comments 38 Recs
- A demonstrator stands in front of a truck and stops traffic during the evening rush hour on the streets of Washington, D.C., shutting down 14th & K streets in the heart of the city. (Photo: Paul J. ...69 comments 198 Recs
- An Arkansas Unitarian Universalist Church has received a racist and homophobic note in response to a letter to the editor (in a local newspaper) written by the pastor in support of marriage ...21 comments 29 Recs
- The United States Congress officially recognized the end of World War I when it passed a concurrent resolution on June 4, 1926, with these words: ... Whereas it is fitting that the recurring ...72 comments 144 Recs
- I haven't published here in ages, and I mean AGES. I have been unemployed for almost five years, despite working my ass off and getting three degrees with a small child. I'm 45, black, female, and ...176 comments 185 Recs
- By Rachel Goldfarb, originally published on Next New Deal Click here to subscribe to Roosevelt First, our weekday morning email featuring the Daily Digest. Will the GOP Make a Move on Minimum Wage? (14 comments 9 Recs
- Well this is really fishy: http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2014/11/tom_wolf_voter_in_cumberland_c....9 comments 23 Recs
- No current results.