I grew up in Provo, UT. I lived in the midst of conservative Utah. I started questioning why I unfailingly supported the Republican Party during the 1996 election. I have since found my place in the Democratic Party. I currently live in Cheyenne, WY.
Diaries published: 1 (3690 days since last diary on Thu Apr 21, 2005 at 01:42 PM PDT)
Comments posted: 106 (1968 days since last comment on Wed Jan 06, 2010 at 04:45 PM PST)
Diary frequency: seldom
Comment frequency: often
Total Recommends: 10
Total Comment Ratings: 165
Most Recommended Diary: Burma: Everything Iraq was supposed to be, 8 comments, 10 recommends
People Following wyomingdemocrat: 1
wyomingdemocrat's Most Recent Diaries:
Recommended by wyomingdemocrat
- LAST UPDATE: Ok, this thing's a beast, and that's all cool, but let's make sure others (like Kleeb) get some love too (if not from you, perhaps another Kossack). So after $1135, maybe we should let ...226 comments 901 Recs
- I do not do this lightly, and I do not do this happily. There is no exaggeration in this preamble, and when I say the words on "more in sorrow than in anger" on the air tonight, I will mean ...1094 comments 1474 Recs
- Two weeks ago , I ...191 comments 256 Recs
- I know Kos doesn't offer undeclared candidates a spot on his Presidential preference poll, but I also know that if Gore were to jump in the race, he'd surely win a plurality of the votes and he'd ...695 comments 1475 Recs
- The Federal Way School Board in Washington has placed a moratorium on showing Al Gore's "An Inconvenient Truth" after a father wrote an e-mail to the board saying " Condoms don't belong in school, ...104 comments 32 Recs
- Today's update covered the only piece of legislation that the House considered today, the Stem Cell Research Enhancement Act (HR 3) Jan. 10th was the third day of the Democratic “...14 comments 7 Recs
- Yesterday was a very bad day for my husband. As some of you know, he served for 23 years in the Navy, and suffers from occasional PTSD from incidents which occurred while he was active duty. He ...426 comments 196 Recs
- If it were any other campaign, this would be heart breaking... but for Larry Kissell, it's like he did win in a strange way. I guess that's why they call it the Kissell Effect. His announcement ...113 comments 102 Recs
- That is the result of a Rasmussen poll . This is part of the problem facing Mitt Romney when he starts ...139 comments 15 Recs
- 38 comments 29 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.