Posting History for xgy2
|Conyers to end NIH open access
In February of 2005 the National Institutes of Health unveiled a revolutionary policy that promised to open up the world of scientific publishing. That policy is now coming under siege from the ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by xgy2
- I wrote another diary -- all about how it's very human to be anti-Rationalist and how there is one form of anti-Rationalism that is actually healthful -- but that was so boring that even I decided ...156 comments 158 Recs
- The Druids, not only in Ireland, but in Britain and in Europe, are associated with the Celts. Celtic culture appears to have originally developed in the Alps of central Europe and then spread across ...84 comments 221 Recs
- That is the entrance to the Ft. Dix stockade circa 1968. I first saw this image in the documentary “Sir! No Sir!”, a history of the G.I. resistance movement during the Vietnam war. ...106 comments 133 Recs
- On Monday of this week, I published a diary on Daily Kos about Walmart's new ad campaign. Then, Kory Lundberg, a member of Walmart's "communications team" responded with a comment . Because it's ...264 comments 648 Recs
- (Click to enlarge) A subtle point this week, but one I've been meaning to make for a while. ...39 comments 36 Recs
- Journalists are not terrorists. The freedom of the press is an essential part of a democracy. _____________________________________________________________________ If a nation expects to be ...215 comments 116 Recs
- When governments become vindictive and petty “There is simply no basis for believing that David Michael Miranda presents any threat whatsoever to the UK government. The only possible intent ...348 comments 307 Recs
- According to Der Spiegel , former President Jimmy Carter railed against NSA surveillance and defended whistleblower Edward Snowden at a closed-door affair in Atlanta. The German publication ...447 comments 430 Recs
- I wrote a diary yesterday with my view of the consequences for TAFTA due to the PRISM and Tempora [The USA and UK respectively] programs. I was not the only one making such connections. . Who ...135 comments 113 Recs
- In April 2012 Tuareg rebels swept into the ancient city of Timbuktu and the city was soon placed under the rule of Islamist radicals who imposed Sharia law and set about a campaign of destruction of ...29 comments 91 Recs
- No current results.