Posting History for xopherma
|In Watertown, part 2
This is a follow up to my diary from earlier today, which I also sent to Josh Marshall, who posted on TPM. But I wanted to give you all the update as well: It was a very long night, but both my ...
|On the front line, in Watertown
I live on Dexter Ave. in Watertown, Mass. where we just experienced what I can only describe as war.
|MA-Sen: Another lesson for Scott Brown, from the children of Massachusetts
In the wake of last night's debate debacle, where Scott Brown continued to sling his ignorant views on Native identity, I'm sharing this message written by Patrick Sauer , a freelance writer based ...
|MA-Sen: Teaching Scott Brown a lesson
I encourage all you non-Native-American Native Americans out there to send your own message -- let's teach Sen. Brown a lesson about identity. More after ye olde squiggle.
|Note to Scott Brown: My Native identity is more than skin deep
As a mixed-blood Kiowa Indian who lives in Massachusetts, you can guess I have very strong opinions about Scott Brown’s attack on Elizabeth Warren regarding her racial identity. I can respect ...
|Chicken Soup for the Clinton supporter's soul
The title sounds like this would be from a long-time Obama supporter, n'est-ce pas? Well, it's not; one look at my diary history will tell you that much. I'm finding, somewhat to my surprise, that I ...
|Barack the Gardener
Yes, I voted for Hillary Clinton. But first, let me tell you about a great movie from the late ‘70s. (bear with me… I get back to politics eventually...)
|Nugent: People will die; deal with it, America
I'm not strongly anti- or pro-gun (at least when it comes to non-assault weapons), so I've found the expected debate post-VT interesting, if a little frustrating. But I've generally been able to ...
|Media whores on film: "All the Reverend's Men"||xopherma||07/18/2006||4||8||2||5|
|NSA phone transcripts: Sen. James Inhofe||xopherma||06/07/2006||3||2||-||-|
|God has spoken||xopherma||06/02/2006||8||1||-||7|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by xopherma
- I've made no secret of my utter disdain for both Edward Snowden's lawbreaking and for his agent/advocate Glenn Greenwald, both in how they've spun the story, manipulated the press like masterful ...1392 comments 305 Recs
- Depending on a government paycheck for his whole adult life. Peas in a pod. Both Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan have complete disdain for a large portion of Americans. They just disagree about whether ...77 comments 79 Recs
- The Columbus Dispatch just released a poll from Ohio that has Obama up by 9(!) points, 51 to 42 percent. The Dispatch also printed an article that explains why Obama currently has such a large lead ...122 comments 500 Recs
- Paul Ryan appeared on Fox News Sunday with Chris Wallace and was met with some tough questioning from Wallace about the Romney/ Ryan tax plan. The fun part is about 1:40 into the clip when Wallace ...96 comments 246 Recs
- I know a lot of us here at Dailykos worked very hard for Jim Webb. One of my most popular diaries was a Webb diary actually. Since his win he has not always pleased us here at the Orange Satan. ...134 comments 298 Recs
- Scott "no apologies" Brown. Sen. Scott Brown has definitively answered the question of whether he has any shame. He doesn't. He has ...123 comments 69 Recs
- Careful, Sen. Brown. Your character is showing. In last week's Massachusetts Senate debate, Sen. Scott Brown made a particularly insensitive remark about Elizabeth Warren: "Professor Warren claimed ...108 comments 100 Recs
- Incumbent Sen. Scott Brown wants the Massachusetts Senate race to be about anything but his voting record and the issues because he's losing on that ground. So he's launched a nasty, personal attack ...172 comments 88 Recs
- By now, you’ve probably heard that Scott Brown’s staff was caught mocking Elizabeth Warren with racially insensitive Native American chants. First, it should be noted that these were NOT low ...16 comments 16 Recs
- So I asked rhetorically, "What could George W. Bush fuck up in the last thirty minutes of his presidency?" I got the answer in the form of the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, installed by ...125 comments 26 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.