Posting History for zoebear
|Profit Seeking Schools - What Could Go Wrong?
Unintentionally, I got into a debate this morning with someone convinced that private schools were the answer to fixing our public education system. Their reasoning was that If you have a failed ...
|ME determines Gray's catastrophic injuries happened inside police van
Breaking News: 4:45 pm ET CNN just reported: A Baltimore police investigation into the death of Freddie Gray found no evidence he died as the result of injuries caused during his arrest, ...
|Would You Buy A $10,000 Sandwich?
Would you buy a $10,000 sandwich? No? Well what would you say if I told you that you pay up to 2000X more for bottled water than tap water? You’d probably tell me that’s because it’s ...
|Congratulations! You're a Late Nite Show Host!
Congratulations! You’re a Late Nite Show host and you have been given the awesome ability to resurrect the dead! As a 30 year old woman filling out college applications for the first time, my ...
|Surviving Superstorm Sandy: A New York Perspective
The Empire State Building as seen from my darkened neighborhood.
|UPDATE: Mitt Doubles Down on Jeeps China Lie in New Ad airing in Toledo
"Obama took GM and Chrysler into bankruptcy, and sold Chrysler to Italians who are going to build Jeeps in China. Mitt Romney will fight for every American job."
|Hurricane Sandy and the Campaigns
Hurricane Sandy Gets Ready to Hit U.S. Eastern ...
|I Want a President Who Wants to Help all the People
These kids Have Got Something They Want You to Hear:
|My First Election as an American Citizen and the U.S. Constitutional FUBAR that Followed||zoebear||10/24/2012||44||28||-||-|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by zoebear
- 71 comments 91 Recs
- Makes Sarah Palin look like an intellectual.71 comments 45 Recs
- No. Only Thomas and Scalia may decide gay marriage cases. Thus sayeth the empty cardboard boxes. I see that conservative activists will be satirizing themselves this week. Well, it ...197 comments 132 Recs
- Jenny and Mackenzie Moretter hug at birthday party Jenny Moretter had found out, just days before the birthday party she had planned for her daughter Mackenzie, that no one was going to come. ...44 comments 206 Recs
- Here on Daily Kos, this case was discussed before. Michigan business owner posts anti-gay Facebook rant. Commenters rip him to shreds It's nothing new under the sun, and it's not a novel issue ...42 comments 121 Recs
- Hillary Clinton is gearing up for her campaign roll out ...71 comments 30 Recs
- With so much debate around the seeming return of Measles - in part spurred by those who were not vaccinated, and putting more at risk, many friends have reminded me of this statement about the ...800 comments 659 Recs
- I saw this mentioned in a different diary's comments and felt it was important enough to be broken out on it's own. A good look into the thinking of new Greek PM Alexis Tsipras. Germany, What you ...214 comments 169 Recs
- Damn, the "Rolls Royce isn't moving fast enough." This is how Jim Edwards, an American-British dual citizen, characterizes actually having to wait to be seen by a highly-trained medical ...107 comments 250 Recs
- Thank you again Teresa Hill for hosting last week's open thread ! It was an absolute pleasure to have you sit in. I took copious notes and you will likely see me quote you again in the future. ...50 comments 51 Recs
- No current results.