I'm not sure how I'm going to make it through this week. MSM/RWCM are all about the inauguration, c-span is covering the history and it's just more than I can deal with. Normally I relish the pomp and ceremony, such as the State of the Union. I refused to view the 2001 inauguration, will not watch Thursday's and sadly I am reduced to reading the State of the Union. So how will I make it to and through the week?
- Pray for those brave souls who will demonstrate in DC.
- March in the MLK day celebration.
- Sharpen my framings so I can refute any wingnut who makes one of their patented, stupid, distorted statements.
- Write more letters to Democrats, elected or not, on Social Security, media, education and party discipline.
- Attend a LD meeting on Thursday evening.
- Flip the bird at the Clear Channel building as I pass it on the way to work.
- Go bowling? Nah.
- Volunteer at the Homeless Women's Network.