Do not start going off the map now that you're the candidate; Spain is getting the hell out of Iraq because the attacks of last week look to have been done by al-Qaida operatives, and IRAQ IS NOT WHERE AL-QAIDA IS GOING TO BE DEFEATED BECAUSE THAT IS NOT WHERE THEY OPERATE FROM! Stick with what the obvious truth has always been:
- Iraq weas ALWAYS been the primary the target for this regime (thank you, Mr. O'Neill, for that most patriotic insight)
- 9-11 has been treated like an inconvenient distraction by this regime through it's course of official policy, otherwise a bipartisan 9-11 commisssion would have been formed immediately and given broad power to perform a complete and thorough investigation that would include all intelligence services, and all executive level agencies.
- The lack of earnest forthrightness of BushCo throughout the sad history of this "commission" indicates that their is indeed something they want kept hidden.
- In addition to attempting to stifle a real investigation, BushCo has instead used the events of 9-11 as a fear issue to keep Presidential support galvanized through re-election, EVEN AFTER STATING PUBLICLY HE WOULD NOT DO THAT VERY THING! (more butter and syrup with those waffles, Mr. President?)
- What's more, this regime has in fact committed high crimes of treason by having an unnamed "high ranking" official release the name of Valerie Plame to that patriotic, American-loving, anti-U.S. despisin', apple pie gobblin', flag-waving pillar of journalism Robert Novak...who of course publishes that Ms. Plame is a CIA "NOC" whose very work was to KEEP WMD-RELATED MATERIALS OUT OF THE HANDS OF TERRORISTS, thereby blowing her cover, destroying her covert network developed through years of painstaking effort, thereby putting the intelligence efforts of this nation in serious peril by destroying the work of this woman.
- And why was this done, you ask? Because her husband, Mr. Joe Wilson, had the audacity to tell this regime that their little fantasies of "yellowcake" uranium making its way from Niger to Iraq were based upon documents forged so ridiculously that our own intelligence services were embarrassed by the weight given to them by BushCo. Mr. Wilson then had the temerity to call out BushCo. on the "16 words" inserted into the 2003 State of the Union address, thus sealing both his and Ms. Plame's professional fate.
Jesus, my fingers are sore and that's only one tiny series of issues; I'm just one little ole office manager in the southwest, and I'm able to grasp what the hell is going on. WHAT THE F*** IS KERRY'S PROBLEM?