...I admit it. My brain is probably rotting from the radiation & bullshit that comes from the flickering box that sits on my furniture. I wonder if there have ever been studies about witch is harder: giving up Heroin or Television. I would be willing to bet that Television would be harder for some people.
So with that said...What's are you watching on TV or have in your DVD player? A few of my picks...
- The Incredibles - I just saw this for the 1st time this week, and I have to say it's probably the best movie I've seen this year. It's a very good satire on "Superheroes", which takes pieces of other works (Watchmen, Fantastic Four, etc.). Like all the other "kid" movies from PIXAR, it has an adult theme to it.
- "24" - The best show on television. Jack Bauer, the toughest son of a bitch alive.
- Old School - The best line of the movie comes after Will Ferrel's wife finds him "streaking" drunk down main street, and forces him to get in the car: "Honey, do you think KFC still open?"
- "House" - I just got into watching this show. The show is a retelling of the Sherlock Holmes character, with a mix between "CSI" & "ER".
- "The West Wing" - This season has been on par with the Sorkin years. Only in "The West Wing", could you have a race for POTUS where the Democrats go into the convention without a nominee & the republicans have chosen an agnostic pro-choice candidate.
- "The Apprentice" - Don't you love watching people that spent thousands of dollars for a business education fail at selling lemonaide? Highlight of this season: One team trying to sell Dove bodywash by making a commercial where a woman gives a hand-job to a cucumber.
- "Lost" - Where the hell are they? What is the Black Rock? What's the door in the jungle? What's the "monster" in the jungle? What's the deal with the numbers? Is this some kind of purgatory?