1. Violation of allegiance toward one's country or sovereign, especially the betrayal of one's country by waging war against it or by consciously and purposely acting to aid its enemies.
2. A betrayal of trust or confidence.
1: Failure to act with the prudence that a reasonable person would exercise under the same circumstances [syn: carelessness, neglect, nonperformance] 2: the trait of neglecting responsibilities and lacking concern.
1. A false statement deliberately presented as being true; a falsehood.
2. Something meant to deceive or give a wrong impression.
1. One that tells lies.
1. Weapons of Mass Deception.
2. Treason reason.
1. Title given to someone(s) specifically misleading by false statements and actions, deliberately betraying the trust of their sovereign nation, and acting to indirectly aid it's enemies by ignoring obvious indications of intent. Misleading and misrepresenting facts in effort to precipitate animosity and eventual war.
Does this sound like anybody we know? Perhaps several persons we know.
Update [2005-7-21 8:21:14 by valeria]:
Sorry about the poll. Other names were skipped, and I'm unable to get them listed. They would be: Johnny Chimpo, Choda, Yoda.
Sorry for the oversight.