Speaker of the House J Dennis Hastert MIA on the 4th
J.Dennis Hastert does not have the stomach to face veterans.
Speaker of the House on the 4th of July was MIA from all events he was secheduled to be at.
We Veterans wanted anwsers from him on the following issues.
1. Why did he write a letter to the Editor of his local newspapers,claiming support for veterans an the Troops. His letter was based on lies.
2. Why does this non-serving Speaker believe in the Veterans Budget for 2007 when he know there are major cuts to veterans health care.
3. We wanted to know why 600,000 veterans where denied or put on huge waiting list last year alone.
4. We wanted to know why Iraqi Veterans with their families are going homeless. And why he has done nothing for the 33% of the veterans who make up the total of all the homeless in this Country.
5. We wanted to know why returning troops are not finding jobs.
6. We wanted to know why returning troops are not recieving their College Education that was promised.
7. We wanted to know why troops are being sent back to Iraq with mental problems.
8. We want to know why he is calling Democrats cut an run people when he cut an ran five times from Vietnam when we where bleeding there.
9. We wanted to know why veterans who wear T Shirts that have Peace on them are being arrested at VA Hospitals.
10. We want to hear a plan for getting us out of Iraq instead of staying the course.
These where just 10 of the things we Veterans wanted to hear.
But J Dennis Hastert cut an ran so he did not have to face the real veterans an people of his District.
This is just some of the reasons Veterans For Progress IL endorsed John Laesch for Congress.
Hey guys something that will knock your sock off. I am the Republican Head of Veterans For Progress an yes i have come into the light.